RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
2796nj.jpg

amazon today has supreme xt's for $100.01 for the size 25

Walleye Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scheels fishing sale starts this week. Here is the flyer: https://www.scheels.com/current-flyers

This sale is a bunch of bullshit as scheels in Minot didn't have shit on the shelves. I hate this store the more I go in there. I came home and put an order in online through a different fishing site. Sorry for the rant but that place gets my blood pressure up.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stopped in the minot store last summer. There were so many bare spots on the shelf I was embarrassed for them.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
its too small. Takes them forever to clear out the ice fishing stuff to make room for summer gear. Not enough room to have both at the same time. Need to take over the defunct sears space next door, make some room and become a real Scheels

Last edited:

GSIOUXO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard from very reliable source this week that Sears was pretty sure Scheels would jump all over old Sears so Sears jacked up their asking price and Scheels said screw you

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would go to the outfitters and see if they will match sale prices. Worth a try. Stocked up on ice fishing stuff for 25% off.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Heard from very reliable source this week that Sears was pretty sure Scheels would jump all over old Sears so Sears jacked up their asking price and Scheels said screw you

Have no idea how space is handled at a mall. I assumed that a company owned the space and leased to whatever business wanted to open in that area. Is every space owned separately? Makes me wonder how Sears can set the price for anything they are vacating.

GSIOUXO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure either how renting/selling properties work in mall....person that told me about this had talked to someone that worked in Scheels finance Dept.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some own and some lease. Sears probably owns the space in this case. Nobody is buying retail space anymore.

supermag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree about Minot Scheels. Selection is horrible. Stocked out of popular sizes and colors of basic jigs. Slots are empty for the most popular cranks. Selection of fishing rods is even worse. I’ll forgive them for not carrying the large selection of other stores due to space, but stock the damn shelves.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
This sale is a bunch of bullshit as scheels in Minot didn't have shit on the shelves. I hate this store the more I go in there. I came home and put an order in online through a different fishing site. Sorry for the rant but that place gets my blood pressure up.

I've been telling you this for 30 years now, "Stop your whining" !!! ;:;rofl :;:duel

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
mac's in bismarck had PitBoss 820D pellet grill\smoker on sale for 399.99... I finally felt that was a good enough price to break down and get one, join the cool kids and their smoked meats and such

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
mac's in bismarck had PitBoss 820D pellet grill\smoker on sale for 399.99... I finally felt that was a good enough price to break down and get one, join the cool kids and their smoked meats and such

You won't regret that purchase. Except if you have a family they will want you to cook more!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88