Deal Alert!

KJND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone looking for some cheap shells for clay shooting, Bass Pro has Rem Gun Clubs for $5 a box with free shipping over $75 in select sizes. Dick's in some parts have gone down to $4.98 on the gun clubs to compete.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those of you like me that dont plan on linking any stuff together, and are interested in a decent stand alone unit these look nice to me, and you get a rebate of $100 from Lowrance. Cant post link due to not enough posts. HA So will see if I can get it to work after this post. :)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.mygreenoutdoors.com/lowrance-elite-7-ti-touch-combo-w-totalscan-transom-mount-transducer-andnavionics-chart-000-12721-001/

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cabelas has ten percent off and free shipping. Today only, $99 min purchase and you have to use your Cabelas charge card. Code 17CLUB516

Big Iron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the heads up Mr mike- I just put an order in and dumped my cabelas points.

I love it when you push the redeem button and the order becomes free.

KJND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone looking for some new shooting glasses... MidwayUSA has the Oakley Tombstone 3 lens set on sale for $99.99 with free shipping

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
its too bad Smith & Wesson handguns are like 20-25 Courics these days.

Yarcraft

I ordered some ar15 parts from them before, fast shipping and good quality stuff. I would order from them again. You would just need to give them the ffl you want to use when you order, and they send the firearm there. Then you get a phone call when it comes in

Kasey

Founding Member
Founding Member
My experience with them was good. Mp Shield was delivered in just a few days.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone order one from them before? Are they legit? I assume I need a local ffl address

Palmetto State Armory is to internet gun sales what Cabelas is to catalogs. I've ordered many things from PSA. They only screwed up an order one time, but I'll tell you they DO NOT have ANY system or procedures in place for correcting errors. It was an extremely simple, basic order and took several months and many phone calls and emails and they never did fix it. I just gave up as it was no longer worth my time.

I will continue to order from PSA. No one bats 1,000. However, I don't recommend them to people who are new to ordering guns online because if it goes awry at all , that person could be ruined for ordering online.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Home of Economy has the Mister Twister electric filet knife at $19.99 which is $10 off. My battery knife bit the dust so picked up one of these relics at a good price. How long it lasts is another question but I have spent $20 more foolishly than this before.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84