Drunk Guy Rides Moose

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that I have your attention.

My company computer won't let me access Youtube and I cant figure out how to do it from my phone, so if someone can please Google "Drunk Guy Rides Moose" this and post the video here, that would be great.

To be very clear, I do not support this type of jackassery....but I also can't stop laughing.

DonC

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw a guy do that in Alaska onetime It was a bull Moose in deep water. He was later given a ticket for harassing game.

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somebody should drag him by the balls behind a moose for awhile.;:;rant

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not saying its right by any means but I also can't say I wouldn't have done it when I was 21 and had been drinking all day... can you?

Rack chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not going to lie I would have done it or been laughing talking pictures of one of my buddy's that was doing it, but I will admit it isn't right

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not like he poached or seriously endangered the critter. Much more of a risk for him than the beast.

Surprised at the outrage expressed by some. It's a moose... Not a whooping crane. Aren't tens of thousands of these shot, wounded, maimed each year?

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
no harm (unless you get really creative i.e. 'stress' etc.)
NO FOUL

i laughed :;:thumbsup

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it would have been in deep water or continued into deep water, I could see the moose being hurt. But need to punish bad behavior none the less. Would have been interesting if the ride would have gone into shallower water for longer.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cant believe he stuck the landing haha!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cant believe he stuck the landing haha!

If he would have gotten much further up on the head where ol' mama moose could get a bite, I bet that would hurt like a bugger. Young dumb, glad they didn't have the internet when I was growing up

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he would have gotten much further up on the head where ol' mama moose could get a bite, I bet that would hurt like a bugger. Young dumb, glad they didn't have the internet when I was growing up

Aint that the truth. Seems that re telling the old storys when you get back together with buddies is almost as fun as when it happened.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
MooseRider.jpg

As CBC New reports, a man who took a ride on a moose in British Columbia last summer is now under investigation for animal harassment. In the video (included below), the man jumps from a boat onto the back of a cow moose as it wades a lake. He stays on the moose for 15 to 20 seconds before falling off, as his friends laugh and film the ride.
The video was recently posted to Youtube, where it caught the attention of a group called Wolftracker, who forwarded the clip to British Columbia’s Conservation Officer Service. The service then opened an investigation for animal harassment.
"You can see that the moose is struggling with that fellow on her back," officer David Vince told CBC News. "You can see the fright in her eyes."
Officials believe the incident took place on Tuchodi Lakes in the Northern Rocky Mountains Provincial Park last July.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what YouTube would think of the .55 I put through a ground squirrel last week. Might have been unnecessary, guess I will turn myself in

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that any worse than clipping the wings of a chukkar so you can repeatedly work with your hunting dog..... or a kid riding a goat at the rodeo..... even breaking in a horse..... all of these things are probably where we can see fright in the animals I mentioned, here, too!

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
forums

As CBC New reports, a man who took a ride on a moose in British Columbia last summer is now under investigation for animal harassment. In the video (included below), the man jumps from a boat onto the back of a cow moose as it wades a lake. He stays on the moose for 15 to 20 seconds before falling off, as his friends laugh and film the ride.
The video was recently posted to Youtube, where it caught the attention of a group called Wolftracker, who forwarded the clip to British Columbia’s Conservation Officer Service. The service then opened an investigation for animal harassment.
"You can see that the moose is struggling with that fellow on her back," officer David Vince told CBC News. "You can see the fright in her eyes."
Officials believe the incident took place on Tuchodi Lakes in the Northern Rocky Mountains Provincial Park last July.

"Moose lives matter"

- - - Updated - - -

It is you guys and your careless attitude towards meese that has caused all this "macism"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 334
  • This month: 231
  • This month: 194
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 73