Dry January

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The dude or the labeling?? ...rofl...
Lets see a action video with sound of #guy and his smart lookin birddog that doesn't complete the retrieve, im curious about #guys conversation with disobedient royce...bet royce f--ks with #guy on purpose 😉

Curious what nonrez hunters think when they stumble across #guy and loyal side kick royce in the field,that conversation will last a lifetime.lol

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lets see a action video with sound of #guy and his smart lookin birddog that doesn't complete the retrieve, im curious about #guys conversation with disobedient royce...bet royce f--ks with #guy on purpose 😉

Curious what nonrez hunters think when they stumble across #guy and loyal side kick royce in the field,that conversation will last a lifetime.lol
poor old half deaf Royce is lucky to hunt doves these days

actually, I’m lucky to hunt doves with him

he’s earned his couch time 🥹

IMG_9505.jpeg

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
poor old half deaf Royce is lucky to hunt doves these days

actually, I’m lucky to hunt doves with him

he’s earned his couch time 🥹

IMG_9505.jpeg
Classic,#guy and uncle SI,two brothers from different mother

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Funny thing on Saturday I go to my club to meet a couple with mrs johnr, and the waitress brings over my usual double vodka water, with a slice of lime. I say "I am just having water tonight" she laughs and walks away. Had to ask her back and gift my drink to someone else. Took mrs johnr to convince her I was on a water wagon...haha

Nice to have the local, I know this guys drink, but sometimes turns into an oddity.

And yes it was -25* at this time of evening, place was about half full for a deathly cold evening.
So juanr,here im thinking "wow" juanr is a member at a private club.... just a saloon...big talker

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So juanr,here im thinking "wow" juanr is a member at a private club.... just a saloon...big talker
One does require membership to frequent my club, but we let some outsiders in from time to time.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations to those that have choosen the dry month ordeal, I for one will make up for those that have to keep this economy going and on track to shit hole we are in. Bottoms up it is 5 o-clock some were.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I've gotten older I don't drink as much in the winter months. Look out in the summer though. Every weekend can turn into a shit show in a hurry at the campsite thanks to a bunch of bad influences.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Im with
Congratulations to those that have choosen the dry month ordeal, I for one will make up for those that have to keep this economy going and on track to shit hole we are in. Bottoms up it is 5 o-clock some were.
Agreed,don't miss the 3 day hangover.

I over did gummies the other day...unlike booze,or smoking pot eating thc laced with cdb works slow,1 to 2 hours for me so these gummies taste great and eating em by the handful wasn't a good idea,i got glued to my recliner all night,getting up wasnt an option but these things eliminated my knee pain completely, thats a plus.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im with

Agreed,don't miss the 3 day hangover.

I over did gummies the other day...unlike booze,or smoking pot eating thc laced with cdb works slow,1 to 2 hours for me so these gummies taste great and eating em by the handful wasn't a good idea,i got glued to my recliner all night,getting up wasnt an option but these things eliminated my knee pain completely, thats a plus.
Doctor wants me to get on prescription gummies for health issue. I told him shit I smoke Mary JAne in my younger years how am I going to function at work. Well maybe I can just work like younger gen maybe? Will hold out for now.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Doctor wants me to get on prescription gummies for health issue. I told him shit I smoke Mary JAne in my younger years how am I going to function at work. Well maybe I can just work like younger gen maybe? Will hold out for now.
Ah hell eyes,no worries with this snowflake thc candy sheet today after younger years all the high caliber weed,columbian red,tai sticks,Acapulco gold....shit made your socks go up and down 60's n 70's 🙄 well thats what my brother told me

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah hell eyes,no worries with this snowflake thc candy sheet today after younger years all the high caliber weed,columbian red,tai sticks,Acapulco gold....shit made your socks go up and down 60's n 70's 🙄 well thats what my brother told me
Todays weed makes our ditch weed of the 70-80's like drinking a Busch NA.

Its enough to leave one paralyzed for a few hours.. Way more gooder, and bad'r too.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Never look at this tread much as i thought it was about no snow in January until now. Silly me.

So now i assume it is about me, old mill and the evil. But no mind as i never would of join anyways. Started with old mill in 66 at age 19 and hopefully a few more years with no intended interruption.

Not worth giving up for a month as not sure how many months are left. They have become precious for meaningful moments of boobs and beer. db

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
how am I going to function at work. Well maybe I can just work like younger gen maybe? Will hold out for now.
Exactly the same as booze. You don't drink at work, you don't eat gummies at work. Only difference is no hangover

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Todays weed makes our ditch weed of the 70-80's like drinking a Busch NA.

Its enough to leave one paralyzed for a few hours.. Way more gooder, and bad'r too.
Ah man,you have better connections out there ,this medical shit i get for pain sucks pretty with purple flowers and sticky resin,great smell,was never a smoker in life,grew up a jock so smoking this shit ,cough up a lung.

Neighbor had a liver transplant ,he gets all the high octane thc...so he claims...meh not me,his wife makes thc butter for his edibles, different story as these work great,especially for pain.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84