dumbest post ever contest

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in to much pain today to put up with whiney asses. The darn clinic was booked today and I can't get in until Tuesday. I probably shouldn't go out with our Friday evening dinner group either. To short on patience for childish crap.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in to much pain today to put up with whiney asses. The darn clinic was booked today and I can't get in until Tuesday. I probably shouldn't go out with our Friday evening dinner group either. To short on patience for childish crap.

Where does it hurt ?
Pay attention to Camp chef, Bobcat and snow.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

If your backed up that bad there is no shame in punching the clown. Don't want the counts to high

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think its cuz of plastics and birth control hormones in the water!

Most plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, according to a study in Environmental Health Perspectives.
The study found these chemicals even in products that didn't contain BPA, a compound in certain plastics that's been widely criticized because it mimics estrogen.

It is true that trace amounts of birth control and other medications—as well as household and industrial chemicals of every stripe—are present in many urban and suburban water supplies around the country, but there is considerable debate about whether their levels are high enough to warrant concern.

Just last night on the news there was something about oxycodone being found in rivers and drinking water. Bound to effect aquatic life if it gets too crazy. On a lighter note, I am enjoying the crap out of this thread. One of the comments referred to higher levels of prostate cancer in North America and Europe. I heard many years ago that there was a high rate of prostate cancer in priests because they never had sex. Not sure I believe that but anyway, maybe the higher rate of prostate cancer is cause us guys are getting cut off all the time for spending too much time fishing! :;:thumbsup

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought it was spending to much money on guns and ammo.

Where does it hurt ?
Pay attention to Camp chef, Bobcat and snow
I need surgery on the right knee and right shoulder. Last night I was fooling around in my gun room and with polyneuropathy you can't feel your feet which makes your balance bad. I suppose I should be happy I didn't fall on a quiver full of broadheads, but I did fall on my crossbow, a bunch of arrows and some game cameras. Pounded my head on the book case and my elbow on something. I'm so darn sore today I feel like someone worked me over. Back is out between the shoulder blades. Enough of me whining I have to remind myself others are in wheel chairs. Retired guy where did you say that Oxycodone was? I can see how people get hooked on that crap.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

I need surgery on the right knee and right shoulder. Last night I was fooling around in my gun room and with polyneuropathy you can't feel your feet which makes your balance bad. I suppose I should be happy I didn't fall on a quiver full of broadheads, but I did fall on my crossbow, a bunch of arrows and some game cameras. Pounded my head on the book case and my elbow on something. I'm so darn sore today I feel like someone worked me over. Back is out between the shoulder blades. Enough of me whining I have to remind myself others are in wheel chairs. Retired guy where did you say that Oxycodone was? I can see how people get hooked on that crap.

Forget the Oxy, Drugs are bad. Do yourself a favor and swallow your pride and order some natural CBD or else I'm going to tell you that you can't swim and you blame it on the water.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm old I'm going to have to google CBD, but thanks for the advise. I can't take any of the pain killers with an anti inflammatory because I already take Celebrex.

Edit: OK I was wondering if that's what it was. So what's the story on owning guns and having that? On our recent trip I noticed the reservations in Nevada had Marijuana Dispensaries. They were a separate room from the gas station most times. Doing a bang up business too.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
CBD is hemp. It doesn't get you high at all. I thought you were fallowing along but evidently your mind has been made up for ever and you have been tuned out. Don't take my word for it , Google it some more and find the thread where Bobcat, Camp chef and Snow talked about it. Order some and see for yourself .

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll check Davey. Thanks much for the help.

I missed a lot as we traveled for 16 days. We had one stretch of three days with no phone service.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cbd is legit. Drug companies will spend millions to vilify it

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member

I was having a wet dream about a week ago, fell out of bed, banged my head on the dresser, and bruised my ribs. Worst part of it was the only thing wet about it was I dreamt that I was setting the hook on a big walleye. True story!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to try CBD, can someone provide a legit link to purchase, I am very leery of snake oil sales...

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
33% of men she 50 have prostrate cancer. Only 1% know it

It still amazes me that there isn't a screening to detect cancer. Many don't find out till it's too late. Since this is the dumbest post ever contest thread I've always had a theory that you could train a dog to sniff cancer just like you can train one to sniff drugs, Then fill a building full of people and have dogs smell each one and detect the cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to try CBD, can someone provide a legit link to purchase, I am very leery of snake oil sales...

It was posted in the should marijuana be legalized thread but I can't find it.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it in the political section . http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?11550-Should-Marijuana-be-legalized

- - - Updated - - -

http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?11550-Should-Marijuana-be-legalized

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Velvet elk antler contains glucosamine and chondroitin. Relieves arthritis. A holistic medicine. Any farmed elk rancher can steer you PG in the right direction to contact distributers.

How's your fingers? Getting any arthritis in your fingers yet?

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had an elevated PSA in Feb. and had an MRI. Turned out to be just an enlarged prostate. But my brother had a cancerous prostate last fall and had radiation. His PSA went to nil after radiation. We both just have to have follow up tests.

Meanwhile I'm recuperating from a detached retina from 3+ weeks ago. Not fun at all. Blind in my right (dominant) eye for 6-8 weeks.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had an elevated PSA in Feb. and had an MRI. Turned out to be just an enlarged prostate. But my brother had a cancerous prostate last fall and had radiation. His PSA went to nil after radiation. We both just have to have follow up tests.

Meanwhile I'm recuperating from a detached retina from 3+ weeks ago. Not fun at all. Blind in my right (dominant) eye for 6-8 weeks.

That'll slow ya down. 23 years for me and I'm still not used to it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88