Electric Vehicles

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to start putting up nuclear power plants all over.
Don’t even need them all over . Two or three in the right locations and we are set up. Hell they have nuclear generators the size of a suit case that could power all off New York City. Nuclear is the real green energy

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mr "butt blug" secretary of transportation claims 50% of all new vehicles sold today are ev... bullshit! Further ev owners never return to fossil fuel vehicles once owning ev,another "bullshit claim" amazing how outof touch to reality these clowns are,further numb nutts biden claims our economy is the best in the world our way of life has never been better.

Oh as of today crude oil price reached $85/barrel up $2/ from last week and climbing. FJB

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mr "butt blug" secretary of transportation claims 50% of all new vehicles sold today are ev... bullshit! Further ev owners never return to fossil fuel vehicles once owning ev,another "bullshit claim" amazing how outof touch to reality these clowns are,further numb nutts biden claims our economy is the best in the world our way of life has never been better.

Oh as of today crude oil price reached $85/barrel up $2/ from last week and climbing. FJB
Screenshot 2024-04-02 150259.png

That dude sucks at math.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Screenshot 2024-04-02 150259.png

That dude sucks at math.
Lol,agreed and thats not all he sucks...little bunk muffin he is.

Our entire administration is a circus clown show of incompetent wayword people either to old and outof touch with we the people rather its all about them power, money greed.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

he Is wrong 100% of vehicles sold are EV as they all require a battery to start the internal combustion engine which technically makes the ev

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do believe that instead of the big push for ev more research should be done on hybrid vehicles especially vehicles that are used for commuting in big cities where emissions are higher during rush hours.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.thedrive.com/news/the-100k-chevy-silverado-ev-rst-is-its-own-thing-for-better-and-worse
OH NO it's an early 2000 flashback, chevy/gmc is bring back the dreaded avalanche! 🤦‍♂️
I'm not against ev but I believe that ev technology should have to stand on their own 2 feet instead of sucking on the teet of the American taxpayers.
Another 100000 dollar status symbol, I wonder if my new ev would short out when I back in my 100000 dollar sparkly boat in the drink?
Ok ok I'm actually asking for a friend who has the 100000 dollar ev with the 100000 dollar shiny sparkly boat.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 196
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93