Emily Eckroth

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
That wreaks of crazy town. Probably a spoiled Dem

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
She is definitely a crazy, spoiled dem and I'm hoping for the sake of our children that the dash and body cam videos once released will contribute to a successful recall petition.

I'd like to know how Mr. Eckroth required a ride home but was not cited for DUI. I wouldn't have a problem with that if we were all so priveleged.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hell ya, she got a sister?

(says her husband ran in a GOP primary so likely not a spoiled D)
This is precisely the problem with ND politics. The masses incorrectly presume that someone running as a Republican means that person mostly adheres to the Republican platform, which is not the case. The fact is that being on the GOP ticket is a prerequisite in much of the state, so the Republican party has been overrun by RINOs like Hoeven, and those of us like Becker that fight to adhere to the platform are marginalized in the media as "far right" or "ultra conservative".

I don't know Mr. Eckroth's principles but I would not pressume he is not a Dem simply because he ran for the GOP nomination. Look at the voting records of Judy Lee or Shannon Roers-Jones (both RINOs) for great examples of this.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've often wondered if the Democratic party had more influence in this state how many of the so called Republicans would be on the other side of the isle. Why would anyone want to put a D behind their name on a ballot?? I've always advocated that ballots should NOT HAVE ANY PARTY'S printed on them. Voters should educate themselves and not just go vote relying on a letter behind someone's name.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've often wondered if the Democratic party had more influence in this state how many of the so called Republicans would be on the other side of the isle. Why would anyone want to put a D behind their name on a ballot?? I've always advocated that ballots should NOT HAVE ANY PARTY'S printed on them. Voters should educate themselves and not just go vote relying on a letter behind someone's name.
I agree! But I would have guess that a decent % of voters (of all ages) today appear too lazy to educate and learn about the candidates. Look at those who actually did and would vote for Comrade BRANDON any day of the week. The Democrat policies are all wrong and have taken down a dangerous path in every aspect. The Democratic (State run) TV even believe their own BS.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
this has less to do with democrat versus republican and more to do with politicians and elites versus the common folk. elites on both side of the aisle are corrupt as fkn shit.
we call them thugs or rapists or whore houses but they could also be called epstein island....the only difference is the elites can cover every thing up

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is precisely the problem with ND politics. The masses incorrectly presume that someone running as a Republican means that person mostly adheres to the Republican platform, which is not the case. The fact is that being on the GOP ticket is a prerequisite in much of the state, so the Republican party has been overrun by RINOs like Hoeven, and those of us like Becker that fight to adhere to the platform are marginalized in the media as "far right" or "ultra conservative".

I don't know Mr. Eckroth's principles but I would not pressume he is not a Dem simply because he ran for the GOP nomination. Look at the voting records of Judy Lee or Shannon Roers-Jones (both RINOs) for great examples of this.
Bongino expressed this wisdom the other day talking about Joe Manchin: "Most Republicans in DC are Democrats. NO Democrat is a Republican." I found this to be at Limbaugh level.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
...And so don't get too excited about the babe from Hawaii. She's a gun grabber for one...

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
As Ron white would say, she had the right to remain silent but not the ability.

Those were two of the nicest, calmest, most patient cops. If I'm ever pulled over for anything I hope its someone like one of those two. If that would have been anywhere else she'd have been in cuffs headed to jail and not headed home with pissed in pants. Also her husband may have been borderline DUI or under it and they chose to give him a break and let him go with a ride home. Any other cop would probably have found a way to arrest him for DUI with or without his wife being a bitch in the background.

The funniest part of that whole video is when she walks away in her pissed in pants still strutting like she is queen bee.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
She needs the book and the truck that delivered it throwed at her. LB

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you get stopped for possible dui, just hope LEO is on overtime like this guy was. Lucky break. Just a prime and very tiny example of what our LEO guys and gals have to put up with every single day. My hats are off to them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11