FBO a sinking ship

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just joined this site, and looks like all FBO members have migrated here. Good to see lots of familiar names and johnr bikini girl avatar! I would have to say FBO is about dead, glad I found this site. I think I will crack a cold Colt45 and celebrate now.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just joined this site, and looks like all FBO members have migrated here. Good to see lots of familiar names and johnr bikini girl avatar! I would have to say FBO is about dead, glad I found this site. I think I will crack a cold Colt45 and celebrate now.

BbZLYZnCAAAz6ac-1.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need Db here, I have tried to invite him over with some private messages, not sure he is getting them or not.
Welcome aboard, boobs are not the devil on V's sight.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Wade caught Joan moaning quietly while reading my witty retorts as I am uber banned with no explanation or warning. Such is the life of a good looking fella...

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahhhhhh I was wondering what was going on with that site. I see a few familiar faces from FBO.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahhhhhh I was wondering what was going on with that site. I see a few familiar faces from FBO.

Welcome...we are all here, minus a few. It has been great to say the least, good discussion, an occasional healthy spat and of course johnr's girls. Funny how things work out when you don't try to police good men.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
For those in the political thread that think politics ruined FBO, this type thinking that got to the people moderating killed the site. Rednecks and children.

forums

bobkat

I CHECK OUT ALL THREE OUTDOOR
I check out all three outdoor websites! A little different clientele on them all. Nodakoutdoors seems to be a bit more nationwide. But lots of outdoor more or less specialty websites around if you want to get really detailed knowledge about some obscure thing, but the best are the laid back, no foul language, pretty open minded ones that outdoor lovers sit around and BS, give advice, opinions, informal personal product review, etc. with minimal or no obfuscate personal agendas popping up all the time.
Yes, very few fishing reports on any websites now. Dunno if no one gets around to it or everybody trying to be sneaky and keep their favorite spots and techniques for themselves. I quit a couple summers ago after being bashed after replying to another posters questions about a lake! Don't see that any more, but as old fisherman says, you don't see many reports either.
IMO there's room for two local outdoor websites, probably not three. Time will tell, and grass is always greener on the new ones, unless they get let things get out of hand and advertisers begin to complain! I'd hate to try run one and tear out my hair where to draw the line between irritated advertisers and a few redneck types that scream " rights" and demand anything and everything allowed! Something to think about anyway!

c242b91ad067302e4d6c7a73ac70fd86.jpg

Plainsman

I ADMINISTER ON NODAKOUTDOORS
I administer on nodakoutdoors, but I still come here to try keep it going. I wouldn't say it's just us old guys now, more like just adults now. Some left because they couldn't be as crude as they wished. Some left because friends left. However, those who purposely tried to damage the site were beneath contempt. What kind of person acts like that? I hope this site recovers and has some serious outdoor conversations.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80