Fishing numbers

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're willing to sell a dozen creek chubs for $6, I have an open wallet.
When I get my traps in I'll see what I get. I had a guy last year take some from me. He may want more IDK?

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Industry insiders I know are saying tackle sales are falling. I was just down at G3 Boats and they are still running capacity and have a waiting list of new dealers to sign up when they can get inventory. My guiding bookings are way up for this time of year and I am sure bait will be a bigger than normal pain in the ass.

Take all that for what it is worth

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The number of people fishing went through the roof, during covid. I'm wondering what this year will be like, now a couple years removed, and the state of the economy suffering. I'm sure plenty of people will be getting out there, but will it feel noticeably less? I'm kind of thinking so, but who knows.
Well all the cheap boats don’t seem to hitting the market so people must be planning to keep them and use them. Even decent boats in the 20-40k range is a tight market.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
6 bucks a dozen.
We pay $4-5 a dozen down in WY. Some places even count them out. The minnows good statewide are AIS free certified farmed fatheads from Arkansas. Creek chubs abs suckers are pretty plentiful so a guy just needs a seining license

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always thought jigs would be immune to crazy price hikes. Boy was I wrong. Fishing tackle has gotten out of hand. It would be tough on the wallet if a person was getting into fishing these days with zero equipment or tackle.
Glad I have a stockpile I’ll never use up! I cringe paying over $.50 for a jig , paying $1-2 for a jig is insane!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84