Fishing on drugs

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing in a dream as well. I've "Set" the hook on a fish while dreaming and scared the crap out of my wife when I flung the covers all over the place. Unfortunately it's happened more than once. LOL!!! Thank God I haven't hit her when this has happened. That would SUCK!!!!!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing in a dream as well. I've "Set" the hook on a fish while dreaming and scared the crap out of my wife when I flung the covers all over the place. Unfortunately it's happened more than once. LOL!!! Thank God I haven't hit her when this has happened. That would SUCK!!!!!

Ah yes, the old hook set dream has foiled slumber multiple times for me as well.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yep probably once a week, tip-ups get me often as well.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha ... the hook set wake-up - HATE THAT SOB!

- - - Updated - - -

That second vid, is a shame-faced dog, if I've ever seen one. That one is awfully funny.

I love how he puts the careful sneak on that gazelle before kicking in the afterburners
#cheetahinanotherlife

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha ... the hook set wake-up - HATE THAT SOB!

- - - Updated - - -

I love how he puts the careful sneak on that gazelle before kicking in the afterburners
#cheetahinanotherlife

Then he wakes up to canine disappointment. Writ large on his face.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same. Sounds like a lot of people have. Maybe we should start a support group.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get the bobber dreams,stare at that damn thing all day and the minute you close your eyes,all I see is that damn bobber! You guyz with the hookset dream is alarming,funny as hell,must be the guyz I see that stand up and do the overhead hookset,some folks almost fall out of the boat...swing and a miss....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34