Flatting the curve

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you talking about the coof thread lol, I schooled them, dog no way around better recognize the knowledge i brought forth to the masses. The coof was such a shit show of lies for these jokers they dont dare bring up any of it knowing how wrong they really were. mic drop!!!

People will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right—especially if events prove you right while proving them wrong.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The gig is up brek you are no doctor surgeon bullshit, you brought up the mic drop, you knew what thread that was pertaining to you poked the bear. If you didn't want me to bring it up you should have kept your mouth shut since you never contributed to any of it. It was a long hard battle for 2.5 years of absolute bullshit. Like said you poked the bear and you are no doctor you are just a punk kid instigator.

Attachments

Screenshot_20221031-191238_Chrome.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I have never had a prior profile on this website, I'm sure Vollmer could attest to that. I just wanted to finally chime in on some things, as I get used to most of you I will get right down to it like GST, my idol! Oh, and I can also post meaningless stuff with the best of them too like lunker does, no offense dude but seriously...what I had to laugh at the most what when you would always post the memes, and then follow up with a novel and then your signature move "boom the mic drop" Me and my buds laughed so hard about that type of narcissistic way of thinking it was, if it were me, embarrassing!

-Brek
I checked the IP, which isn’t 100%, but it’s close, and the IP’s on Brek’s account do not match any others.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I checked the IP, which isn’t 100%, but it’s close, and the IP’s on Brek’s account do not match any others.
Can a guy have a library account? Or an account from a work computer? I refuse to believe this isn't a war between Lunk and one of his split personalities 😂🤣😂

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have never had a prior profile on this website....

-Brek

Ok, so there is a part of me that really hopes we have someone to give Lunk a run for his money on his poor grammar crown, so I have a question.

Personally, I've been around ND outdoor sites for what would be a few more years than you. Nonetheless, relatively early on I found out I either knew or subsequently met people who also have long-term presences on ND outdoor sites. I could provide a list if needed, but those poor souls know who I am talking about.

Who do you know or have met that also has an account on here with some sense of longevity?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha, ...rofl... I have 2 email addresses at work and one for home.

Boy, if I really wanted to I could fuck with you guys something fierce. ...duel......muahaha...

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh yeah, if you guys haven't figured it out yet who I am then spell my name backwards and take out the vowels, should keep you going and guessing because I know a lot of you like a challenge lol! ...popcorn...

Don't forget the .1.1.1.1.1 type of algorisms.

-Brek

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote. I have 1 identity. Sarcastic bud, jez, you guys are all over this fun stuff. This is neat. What the hell is Fishing buddy 2.0? I know that Toby douche took that website and ran it into the ground but what does that have to do with me, shit, most of you guys have been bantering back and forth for the last couple months so I thought I would join...seems like fun to me. Can't we just have some goo

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe you didn't read what I wrote. I have 1 identity. Sarcastic bud, jez, you guys are all over this fun stuff. This is neat. What the hell is Fishing buddy 2.0? I know that Toby douche took that website and ran it into the ground but what does that have to do with me, shit, most of you guys have been bantering back and forth for the last couple months so I thought I would join...seems like fun to me. Can't we just have some good adult fun!?!

-Brek
We ARE having some good adult (juvenile) fun! If you're genuine, consider this your initiation!

You know an awful lot about many of us, our iconic threads and nuanced humor, and even Fishing Buddy history. But only been watching for a few months? But wait, earlier you said you were too busy during your 20 years of medical school to post....and now so busy buying thousands of dollars of top-end hunting gear. Pretty easy to understand where the skepticism comes from.

Sitting in the shadows by definition makes you a Lunker Lurker.....

1667360751173.png

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know who you are and not going to waste my time figuring it out. Nothing you have been posting makes sense but if you're an actual brek Anderson then knock off the games and join in. Acting as someone's alter ego is lame and if this is actually lunk, you're not just a giant asshole you're a pathetic giant asshole

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he is more of a brain surgery patient. No offense to anyone who has also been one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77