Gas Prices

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oil price jumps, Gas price skyrockets
Station owners say, you're not paying for the current stock, you pay for the prices in the pipeline.

Oil price plummets, Gas Staion prices stagnant.
Owners say, you're not paying for the product in the pipeline, you're paying what our inventory cost us.

Bismarck gas sation owners, " F#ck all y'all."

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
1.44 at the N. Fargo Loaf N Jug by my place this morning. Mighta dropped 5 cents? I dunno. Haven't filled up in two weeks. Still have 3/4 tank left. With a 36 gallon tank, and at the rate I'm burning it, should last me until July.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wife fill her car at Caseys for 1.45.9 last night on her way home from work.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
All ya'all hoping for sub one dollar gas have more in common with some politicians than you might think.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-praises-crash-u-oil-223522505.html

[h=6]Politics[/h][h=1]AOC Praises Crash of U.S. Oil Market: ‘You Absolutely Love to See It’[/h]
Tobias Hoonhout
National ReviewApril 20, 2020, 5:35 PM CDT

1b3340d9e9f1264a566b7cb8ce22d7aa

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) tweeted “you absolutely love to see it,” as the U.S. oil market reached negative territory for the first time ever, potentially putting hundreds of American oil companies out of business.
“This along with record low interest rates means it’s the right time for a worker-led, mass investment in green infrastructure to save our planet. *cough*,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

She then deleted the tweet and rephrased it, saying “it‘s the right time to create millions of jobs transitioning to renewable and clean energy. A key opportunity.

Oil prices went negative on Monday for the first time in history, dropping over 100 percent on the day to hit -$37.63 a barrel. While the June delivery of U.S. crude oil is currently trading above $20 a barrel, experts have warned the low prices could put hundreds of U.S. companies out of business.
“$30 is already quite bad, but once you get to $20 or even $10, it’s a complete nightmare,” Artem Abramov, the head of shale research at Rystad Energy, told CNN Business. Rystad estimated that 533 US oil exploration and production companies will file for bankruptcy by the end of 2021 in a $20 oil market, while the number would double to over 1,100 in a $10 market.
Ocasio-Cortez, who introduced a bill to ban fracking nationwide in February, proposed the “Green New Deal” last year to transition the U.S. entirely to “net-zero” carbon emissions within ten years, a piece of legislation that fell flat among Senate Democrats after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) decided to allow a allow a vote.

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
All ya'all hoping for sub one dollar gas have more in common with some politicians than you might think.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-praises-crash-u-oil-223522505.html

Politics

AOC Praises Crash of U.S. Oil Market: ‘You Absolutely Love to See It’

Tobias Hoonhout
National ReviewApril 20, 2020, 5:35 PM CDT

cache.php

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) tweeted “you absolutely love to see it,” as the U.S. oil market reached negative territory for the first time ever, potentially putting hundreds of American oil companies out of business.
“This along with record low interest rates means it’s the right time for a worker-led, mass investment in green infrastructure to save our planet. *cough*,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

She then deleted the tweet and rephrased it, saying “it‘s the right time to create millions of jobs transitioning to renewable and clean energy. A key opportunity.

Oil prices went negative on Monday for the first time in history, dropping over 100 percent on the day to hit -$37.63 a barrel. While the June delivery of U.S. crude oil is currently trading above $20 a barrel, experts have warned the low prices could put hundreds of U.S. companies out of business.
“$30 is already quite bad, but once you get to $20 or even $10, it’s a complete nightmare,” Artem Abramov, the head of shale research at Rystad Energy, told CNN Business. Rystad estimated that 533 US oil exploration and production companies will file for bankruptcy by the end of 2021 in a $20 oil market, while the number would double to over 1,100 in a $10 market.
Ocasio-Cortez, who introduced a bill to ban fracking nationwide in February, proposed the “Green New Deal” last year to transition the U.S. entirely to “net-zero” carbon emissions within ten years, a piece of legislation that fell flat among Senate Democrats after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) decided to allow a allow a vote.

[SUB][/SUB]

i think the context is way different. We want cheap gas to use the hell out of our gas burning rigs. She is in left fucking field. Cheap fossil fuel makes bullshit green fake stuff even more useless

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think the context is way different. We want cheap gas to use the hell out of our gas burning rigs. She is in left fucking field. Cheap fossil fuel makes bullshit green fake stuff even more useless

By wishing for "cheap gas", you have the same fundamental end game of AOC...the demise of the U.S. oil industry. While I don't like to see oil at $150 a barrel either, we need to make sure drilling for oil in the U.S. is profitable or we will once again be at the mercy of people that are not our friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Politics often make strange bedfellows.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many out there would have ever thunk that oil would bottom out (actually in the negatives) before BITCOIN?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
By wishing for "cheap gas", you have the same fundamental end game of AOC...the demise of the U.S. oil industry. While I don't like to see oil at $150 a barrel either, we need to make sure drilling for oil in the U.S. is profitable or we will once again be at the mercy of people that are not our friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Politics often make strange bedfellows.

tarifs on foreign oil. Need to start keeping stuff here. They need is more than we need them

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much is the gas tax per gallon in NoDak? $0.40? The fuel price at the pump won't reflect the bottoming this week, or last. It will take a bit to get here. By next week you'll maybe see fuel at the pump down to $1.29.

Pulling the boat & camper around this summer may not be such a bad thing for the consumer!!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
For all these Government clowns that want only Green Energy, when they want to travel or go any place they should have to go
Green or walk. Can't travel on any fossil fuels and wear nothing that is made with fossil fuels.
Walk the walk bitches!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
tarifs on foreign oil. Need to start keeping stuff here. They need is more than we need them

Yep, I've been saying that for months. For all that the Donald and I agree on, he's been way too slow to come around on this topic. It's already driven Whiting into bankruptcy. Several more Bakken players are going to be right behind them. We tariffed the hell out of Japanese cars in the 80s when they targeted our big 3 auto makers, same with Chinese and Japanese steel in the 90s and 2000s. But the Don has always liked cheap energy. Someone should have donated 10,000 shares of Whiting to his campaign to give him an interest in reasonable energy prices.

The tariff on foreign oil should be about $30 a barrel right now.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh they aren’t scared enough of biden to obey…..I’m shocked, shocked I say

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113