Gas Prices

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's cost me an extra 500-700 a month in fuel and premium this summer vs last, hope the oilfield boys are at least seeing some of the benefits.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If they can force the gas up to the point that we cannot afford to drive them than we have to buy electric. Same with what they are doing with ammo. Guns are just a high priced club if you got nothing to shoot out of it. Just my point of view without fancy words. LB

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The 2022 mid-term elections can't get here fast enough. After seeing what happened in Afghanistan the last couple days, I am thinking that anyone who voted for Sleepy Joe also have some blood on their hands. I'm predicting that we'll be seeing $4/gallon by Thanksgiving. But the way the news is playing the Delta, we'll all be in lockdown again, so we won't be able go anyplace anyways. Then they will push for more COVID handout dollars.

Saw an interview with some guy in Australia who was talking about their mask mandate. He was like "Even if you are out at the local pub, you will not be allowed to lower your mask to drink your lager". So I was like "what the hell....". Guess they can run a straw under their mask or from the side.

Anyways...back to the gas...hold on to your shorts boys and girls. It's going to get worse before it gets any better.

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The 2022 mid-term elections can't get here fast enough. After seeing what happened in Afghanistan the last couple days, I am thinking that anyone who voted for Sleepy Joe also have some blood on their hands. I'm predicting that we'll be seeing $4/gallon by Thanksgiving. But the way the news is playing the Delta, we'll all be in lockdown again, so we won't be able go anyplace anyways. Then they will push for more COVID handout dollars.

Saw an interview with some guy in Australia who was talking about their mask mandate. He was like "Even if you are out at the local pub, you will not be allowed to lower your mask to drink your lager". So I was like "what the hell....". Guess they can run a straw under their mask or from the side.

Anyways...back to the gas...holed on to your shorts boys and girls. It's going to get worse before it gets any better.

Lockdown? I was able to go where ever I always go. So I don’t get the lockdown thing it must be for the incompetent ya think?

Oh ya back to the gas thing
SUCKIN GAS AND HAULING ASS!!! OR
NO GAS NO GRASS NO ASS!!
comes to mind…!!!!

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just watch how all the prices conviently start coming back down as we inch closer to midterms.. We're all just pawns on a chess board until then sadly enough.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The 2022 mid-term elections can't get here fast enough. After seeing what happened in Afghanistan the last couple days, I am thinking that anyone who voted for Sleepy Joe also have some blood on their hands.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

How do you think these people are going to vote?

1. The people that can't be evicted for not paying rent.
2. The 41 million people on the SNAP program that will be getting an extra $36 a month come October.
3. The people on unemployment.
4. The families that are getting $300 to $350 a month extra for child tax credit.
5. The illegals coming over the southern border.
6. The Afghan refugees that will be coming here in short order.

This is just a short list I can think of, I am sure there are many more.

My guess is they won't be voting Republican.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This thread was new to me. I've read it all. Combined with Afghanistan I feel like I'm watching a movie about abduction and child abuse. That is all.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't get your hopes up.

How do you think these people are going to vote?

1. The people that can't be evicted for not paying rent.
2. The 41 million people on the SNAP program that will be getting an extra $36 a month come October.
3. The people on unemployment.
4. The families that are getting $300 to $350 a month extra for child tax credit.
5. The illegals coming over the southern border.
6. The Afghan refugees that will be coming here in short order.

This is just a short list I can think of, I am sure there are many more.

My guess is they won't be voting Republican.

I saw on the news a couple days ago that one of the programs, I think it was EBT is getting a 25% increase per month. Not sure what that would calculate out to by the hour for a working man but Iv'e never had a raise that big ever when I was on the payroll . It hurts my head and my back pocket but mostly I feel bad for our grandkids who will be over taxed for the rest of thier lives because of this.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw on the news a couple days ago that one of the programs, I think it was EBT is getting a 25% increase per month. Not sure what that would calculate out to by the hour for a working man but Iv'e never had a raise that big ever when I was on the payroll . It hurts my head and my back pocket but mostly I feel bad for our grandkids who will be over taxed for the rest of thier lives because of this.

I haven't ever had a 25% pay raise either. I was mighty happy to get 3.5% at the last review, and it's been a couple of years since the review prior to that.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree Davey and we as American tax paying citizens seem to be helpless to the people in Washington they seem to do whatever they feel like without any blow back from the little people like you and I. I say we start withholding all federal taxes, who is with me. yeah right I would go to prison for tax evasion and become someone named Maurice little bitch. I can say this though the 2020 election audit momentum as really taken off these past few days and it will be interesting to see what happens when Arizona releases all their data from the Maricopa county 2020 election audit.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree Davey and we as American tax paying citizens seem to be helpless to the people in Washington they seem to do whatever they feel like without any blow back from the little people like you and I. I say we start withholding all federal taxes, who is with me. yeah right I would go to prison for tax evasion and become someone named Maurice little bitch. I can say this though the 2020 election audit momentum as really taken off these past few days and it will be interesting to see what happens when Arizona releases all their data from the Maricopa county 2020 election audit.

what election audit data is coming out? I have heard nothing about it since January. Where’s this momentum you speak of? This election will never be overturned at this point so why hold your breath? The only thing we can do is vote our asses off in the midterms.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.fierceelectronics.com/electronics/goodbye-gas-tax-hello-road-user-fees

- - - Updated - - -

what election audit data is coming out? I have heard nothing about it since January. Where’s this momentum you speak of? This election will never be overturned at this point so why hold your breath? The only thing we can do is vote our asses off in the midterms.

You would be correct about being in the dark as far as knowing anything about the state election audits and if there is anything the liberal controlled media wouldn't tell anything anyways. It's not about 2020 election it's about holding those who were in charge accountable. Will anything come out of this I am optimistic.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
lunk,I tried to skate my first year on social security income in 2017,didn't claim my little measly monthly income,been claiming and paying the tax on ss since(thanx to biden,as taxing us seniors was his idea on social security) been paying $450 as claimed income on my taxes every april 15th since,never herd one word from the irs until last week via certified letter,assholes claimed they audited me in 2017 ,news to me,so after 5 years with interst and penalties I paid these cock sucker's $2800 this week,otherwise they would slap a lein on my house,garnish wages etc....so we're fucked unless we pay the piper.Good thought tho,maybe if one becomes homeless,no recourse.

Oh,forget calling the irs,they either direct you to they're fucked-up website or you can spend an hour listening/going thru telle prompt's getting no where,fucken assholes.It amazes me that folks worse off than my issue hasn't attacked /blew up the irs building or hacked them,after all the dems blew up the at&t building in tennesee conducting the dominian voting machine presidential audits last december, one would think the irs would be on someone's radar by now.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunk,I tried to skate my first year on social security income in 2017,didn't claim my little measly monthly income,been claiming and paying the tax on ss since(thanx to biden,as taxing us seniors was his idea on social security) been paying $450 as claimed income on my taxes every april 15th since,never herd one word from the irs until last week via certified letter,assholes claimed they audited me in 2017 ,news to me,so after 5 years with interst and penalties I paid these cock sucker's $2800 this week,otherwise they would slap a lein on my house,garnish wages etc....so we're fucked unless we pay the piper.Good thought tho,maybe if one becomes homeless,no recourse.
sorry to hear that snow1, i think i am going to start growing mj and shrooms in my basement subsidize my monthly income

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL ,your on a roll.... I'm in when you harvest.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lockdown? I was able to go where ever I always go. So I don’t get the lockdown thing it must be for the incompetent ya think?

Oh ya back to the gas thing
SUCKIN GAS AND HAULING ASS!!! OR
NO GAS NO GRASS NO ASS!!
comes to mind…!!!!

Just to explain…I was pertaining to “lockdown” in general where businesses and public places close or get shutdown. I went places where I wanted too, but it didn’t mean I could shop or eat where I wanted. A month ago or so I wanted to stop at the Lake Audubon Wildlife Center south of the lake. With it being a federal facility, it was still closed to the public with a sign indicating due to the COVID pandemic. They should put a “closed” sign out on highway 83.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84