Has anyone named their boat?

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
A clot? Are you a pureblood? :unsure:
@MagnumPguy :ROFLMAO: Yes a clot created a blockage which lead to the cardiac event.
I might need to get the wife to give you a call to explain it all. She pays attention to all of this a lot better than I do. I keep telling her that it was a fluke thing and I’m fine! Although it has had it’s perks as I told her that extra sex would contribute to the Dr’s request for cardio exercise.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
After 7 years I figured out how to post a picture. The boat in the picture was 'Red Ranger'. Had that boat for 8 seasons. It was an 2007-1860 Angler.

Last edited:

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mine is named Lapp of Luxury.

i was fishing in a friends boat one time where we were mainly drifting. i was on the side where I was drifting under the boat and I happened to be catching all the fish. Another guy asked me why that was and I said I had put a picture of a naked walleye on the bottom of the boat and that somehow stuck, his boat is now The Naked Walleye.

Another guy at fish camp always ran around in the morning saying let’s go, we’re burning daylight. He now fishes in the Burning Daylight.

Boat names are fun!

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
in Highschool our dad had a brown aluminum lund tiller my brother & I named "The dog rocket"

broehrich

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gypsy Star… I’m pretty sure that’s the make and model too. Actually I still have it but it hasn’t ran in 5-6 years. Has a mercruiser, not sure on year… I think it’s a lobe wore on the cam so the mech fuel pump won’t pump fuel.

Anyways it’s for sale if someone wants it lol!

Also, only posted because Gypsy Star is a great boat name.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Early retirement kicked in last spring. I have been a lurker since the FBO days, but never much of a poster. A couple of months ago I almost drowned while I was swimming and had a cardiac event. Since then I decided to do the things, say the things, and worry less about what people think of me. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or step on any toes, but I can dial it down if you guys prefer.
No, you WILL NOT dial it back please Sir. I enjoy your posts. Hell, you just may get Top Poster of The Month!!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pard had a dorky "Yankee boat" in Ga. One morning I stopped for a chat with his wife on the way to help rig for an outing. When I got to him he seemed a bit heated as the wife "was bitchy" about some shit. I told him I'd just left her and she seemed friendly to me. His immediate response: "I christen Thee "Friendly Bitch" as he opened a beer and slung it all over the boat. I laughed my ass off as he barely cracked a grin being still a bit pissed off. It was a classic moment worthy of a movie scene. If I ever attain my dream boat it will be "Friendly Bitch II".

Last edited:

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally named my boat, Got the decals printed this week, 48" long, gonna rebrand and replace the SKEETER logos on the side with these.
Untitled.png

NodakBob

Honored Member
Haven’t named mine yet…but the wife refers to my fishing friends as my “second wife”, so that might end up on it. A friend’s boat is named The Shit Show for repetitive reasons…

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76