Have you ever?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
holy shit... some of you guys are like black labs after inhaling an tub of bacon grease, 2 shoots and grandmas chocolate fudge.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never loaded the undies but came close many moons ago deer hunting, out walking, friggin mile from the truck, but there was a draw with heavy brush near by....waked as fast as I could to the brush, luckily find a tree stump laying down the long ways in the brush, dropped all pants I had on, sat over the tree stumped and let er rip....lol...good thing I had a pair of latex gloves along for dressing deer out, those were the wipes and good bye they went..and yes it was little chilly at that time, but was well worth it, otherwise it been a long 6-8 mile drive back home to change in that stench....

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny trick = sneaking to the truck and pushing the clutch in when somebody is using the bumper as a leaning post.

That reminds me, on a rig location things were just getting rigged up(before any port-a-privvys had been placed) a truck driver came over to a buddy of mine and was looking for the shitter. He told him there were none on location yet, might as well lean up against the truck and have at it, no use being miserable. Well the guy went to the other side of his trailer where everyone could still see his feet and assumed the position. Meanwhile my buddy grabbed the guy's own shovel off of his trailer and held it underneath him from under the trailer. The guy coiled off a snake perfectly onto the spade which was removed and tossed into the distance. About 8 onlookers managed to keep their mouths shut while the guy finished up and was noticeably confused as to where the dump went. About 5 minutes when by when the guy finally started a sentence with "have you guys every thought you shit....?" everyone couldn't hold it in anymore than they showed him his own stinky shovel.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12