Homicide ? Alec Baldwin

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was taught at a very young age that every gun was loaded. LB
Don't matter.
That's why they call them "accidents ".
You're (we) are old en7ff to have enjoyed Jonh Wayne/ Clint Eastwood movies.
Would you vilify them if had happened to them?

I can't stand Baldwin but I really don't want him to be charged with anything.
Accident happen. All day/everyday.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't matter.
That's why they call them "accidents ".
You're (we) are old en7ff to have enjoyed Jonh Wayne/ Clint Eastwood movies.
Would you vilify them if had happened to them?

I can't stand Baldwin but I really don't want him to be charged with anything.
Accident happen. All day/everyday.

He's a jackass prick. I tend to agree with you concerning the jackassed lack of sense on the set as a whole: A bunch of "above us all" arrogant pricks with complete disdain for guns featured in their "work" and disgust for the NRA: He's already paid much more in restitution and emotional health than Dick Cheney or a common hunter's accidental shooting. Concerning the emotional price: The "common hunter" doesn't deal with paparazzi and assorted media whores.

I watched "Red October" last weekend. Baldwin was a great "Jack Ryan". It's a damn shame he caught the brainworm and became a fucktard. Maybe this will turn him around and he can be as good for the side of common sense. Will Ferrell was funny as hell doing Bush. Baldwin took Trump personally and was not amusing.

So I'm with you: Accidents happen everyday. All day: Read the room.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
New Mexico law defines involuntary manslaughter as a killing which occurs under the following circumstance:
  • The killing occurs while the accused is acting in a reckless manner which may cause the death or another person.
Involuntary manslaughter is a fourth-degree felony in New Mexico. If convicted, each count carries a maximum sentence of 18 months in jail and up to $5,000 in fines.

A firearm enhancement on the charge makes it more severe with a mandatory penalty of five years in prison.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
15E9F342-AD58-4A99-B5BE-7111CF8D37E6.jpeg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahahaha ha ha?...Is that "correct retard" or hee hee dumbass don't get it?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the 1st I have heard that one could get criminal charges dropped because the DA wants to avoid distractions in a homicide case. The say money can't buy you happiness but it clearly can buy your way out of criminal charges

"In order to avoid further litigious distractions by Mr. Baldwin and his attorneys, the District Attorney and the special prosecutor have removed the firearm enhancement to the involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Halyna Hutchins on the 'Rust' film set," Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said in a statement. "The prosecution's priority is securing justice, not securing billable hours for big-city attorneys."

"Another day, another motion from Alec Baldwin and his attorneys in an attempt to distract from the gross negligence and complete disregard for safety on the 'Rust' film set that led to Halyna Hutchins' death," Heather Brewer, spokesperson for the New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney, said. "In accordance with good legal practice, the District Attorney and the special prosecutor will review all motions -- even those given to the media before being served to the DA. However, the DA's and the special prosecutor's focus will always remain on ensuring that justice is served and that everyone -- even celebrities with fancy attorneys -- is held accountable under the law."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/da-drops-gun-enhancement-charge-alec-baldwin-rust/story?id=97337067

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems to me the lawyers are smart and dug into the law about the dismissed charge. It was not put into place until AFTER the shooting had happened. Just what I get out of the article. And yes we all know the rich and famous get away with way more than we can. Hell the poor paid protesters get away with shit we can't. Looting, setting shit on fire, blocking streets, highways etc.........

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems to me the lawyers are smart and dug into the law about the dismissed charge. It was not put into place until AFTER the shooting had happened. Just what I get out of the article. And yes we all know the rich and famous get away with way more than we can. Hell the poor paid protesters get away with shit we can't. Looting, setting shit on fire, blocking streets, highways etc.........
I believe there are still people locked in jail for the Jan 6th nonsense, still waiting trial...

Seems legit, that this fella can keep doing his thing, I mean he only killed someone, its not like he walked into the capital with a nifty red hat.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
unfortunately he will walk. While I think his actions were reckless to the point of criminal the FBI fucked the pooch on this one.

“ The new gun analysis from experts in ballistics and forensic testing based in Arizona and New Mexico relied on REPLACEMENT PARTS to reassemble the gun fired by Baldwin — after parts of the pistol were broken during earlier testing by the FBI. The new report examines the gun and markings it left on a spent cartridge to conclude that the trigger had to have been pulled or depressed.”

“Although Alec Baldwin repeatedly denies pulling the trigger, given the tests, findings and observations reported here, the trigger had to be pulled or depressed sufficiently to release the fully cocked or retracted hammer of the evidence revolver,” states the analysis led by Lucien Haag of Forensic Science Services in Arizona.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm still wondering if there is not video of this? After all, they were filming a movie and filming even the rehearsals is not uncommon.

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe there are still people locked in jail for the Jan 6th nonsense, still waiting trial...

Seems legit, that this fella can keep doing his thing, I mean he only killed someone, its not like he walked into the capital with a nifty red hat.
Nailed it jaunr! and now...we have the son of a sitting President.....good ole Hunter.. making false statements on a Federal Firearms Form, possessing a firearm as a prohibited person, and now..perhaps there was cocaine on his gun pouch??? interesting. Wonder if Garland will prosecute?? doesnt matter actually as a pardon will occur under Dementia Joey and Hunter knows this and its why he doesnt care. State run media..aka main street media that North Korea would be proud of...sure sang a different tune when Orange man bad had Barr as AG.. but but but but... Barr was a personal lawyer of Orange man.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I posted somewhere before: There's a published scene from the movie where Baldwin "quick draws" and "fans" the hammer. This only works with a depressed trigger (SA). I feel I was too easy on him in a previous post. His arrogance bit him in the ass.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I posted somewhere before: There's a published scene from the movie where Baldwin "quick draws" and "fans" the hammer. This only works with a depressed trigger (SA). I feel I was too easy on him in a previous post. His arrogance bit him in the ass.
He straight up sucks, anyone remember his voice recordings he left for his underaged daughter years back, the guy is a first class, grade A, numeral uno jack ass..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88