Homicide ? Alec Baldwin

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its why I never carry a loaded, in the chamber pistol in my belt, as I am sure I will shot myself in the scrotum.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am often of the opinion that accidents should not be criminal cases, but this one rises to the level of stupid to the point I am OK with him being charged. Probably the armorer as well, but the assistant director? What's the culpability here of the assistant director? Was he somehow also responsible for the live ammo in the pistol?

Ahh, I should have read the article first rather than going off another one I had just read announcing the charges to Baldwin. He handed the gun to Baldwin and stated it was "cold", meaning safe.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am often of the opinion that accidents should not be criminal cases, but this one rises to the level of stupid to the point I am OK with him being charged. Probably the armorer as well, but the assistant director? What's the culpability here of the assistant director? Was he somehow also responsible for the live ammo in the pistol?

Ahh, I should have read the article first rather than going off another one I had just read announcing the charges to Baldwin. He handed the gun to Baldwin and stated it was "cold", meaning safe.
Assistant director took a plea deal and will testify against the others

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two tiered justice system. He's a Trump bashing liberal pig. He'll walk with a slap on the hand, at most.
Fish On!
Hmmm.... Not so sure.

Once in a while it seems like they'll sacrifice one of their own in plain sight of the entire devoted herd. (like a public hanging)

Just so's everybody in their clique knows what could happen to them should they stray from the herd.

"We abandoned him for reasons we won't say, children. See what happens when you're abandoned? Best be good now." 😶

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok. I am gonna play Devils advocate here... idiot was given a gun by someone who told him it's good. There were 2 folks in front of him responsible for insuring it wasn't hot. This scenario has played out what? Thousands of times? on movie sets without incident. Should he have checked it himself? Certainly. But, these dipshits aren't gun folks. Anti in fact. They know nothing and I am sure trust the ammo guy and the set director who hands them the weapon. Not sure how much culpability he has here.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s the driver for the murder charge then? Typical ladder climbing DA hoping to get lots of press, regardless of quality of evidence?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Negligent homicide right? Negligence is bout as low on the totem pole as there is when it comes to culpability. So, I think an argument can be made. And of course I don't have all the facts. But, my $ says convincing 12 jurors beyond a reasonable doubt will be tough and he walks. Also... something bout this just seems down right fishy. Is the criminal complaint online somewhere?

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know it wont happen but i wish he would get sent to a regular prison and be treated like a regular prisoner. There isnt a Baldwin that I would spend 2 min watching but Alec is the biggest piece of shit of the whole family. Hope he gets 10 yrs and gets ass raped with a barb wired condom about 4 times a day. Entitled Liberal F**k

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were they acting when the trigger got pulled? Did the script call for the gun to go off at that moment

Baldwin maintained he did not pull the trigger ???

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok. I am gonna play Devils advocate here... idiot was given a gun by someone who told him it's good. There were 2 folks in front of him responsible for insuring it wasn't hot. This scenario has played out what? Thousands of times? on movie sets without incident. Should he have checked it himself? Certainly. But, these dipshits aren't gun folks. Anti in fact. They know nothing and I am sure trust the ammo guy and the set director who hands them the weapon. Not sure how much culpability he has here.
I agree.
Can't stand the guy but... that's an accident. Shit happens.
Everyone of of us that has spent a long life with guns probably have seen a "holy shit" moment. I know I have!!
It was an "accident". Tragic for sure but ...
Nothing will be fulfilled if he spends time /money.
I hope he just goes away.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm.... Not so sure.

Once in a while it seems like they'll sacrifice one of their own in plain sight of the entire devoted herd. (like a public hanging)

Just so's everybody in their clique knows what could happen to them should they stray from the herd.

"We abandoned him for reasons we won't say, children. See what happens when you're abandoned? Best be good now." 😶

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wasn't there so hard to comment but some kind of action needs to take place as it would for me and you. db

Airwolf1972

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's anti-gun, he was trying to make millions on a movie using guns..... he can be a prison bitch as far as I'm concerned!!
Have your buddy hand you a gun that he claims to be "cold" point it at someone and shoot, you think you would be getting off free because your buddy said it was "cold"??? Fuck him

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88