I’m done

Average_NDA_Member

now you lissen here kemtucky wimdage just cuz this site has gone away from huntin n fishin related topics to trump n biden talk dont mean ya gotta leave hell who cares bout them outdoor issues anyway most of us have givn up all that lets just focus on being right on the innernet

Jim Simmers

Established Member
Sometimes things get a little out of hand but the simple solution is to scroll past posts and topics that you don't want to read. Still plenty of outdoors discussion to chat about. It will get better as the ice thickens and people get out from behind there screens. I have met some great guys off this site and the old fishing buddy site. These are all things we would talk about in the boat, hunting lodge or ice shanty. A little ribbing is OK, it might get a little out of hand sometimes but show me a place where it doesn't. I dont get a long with everyone all the time but I have no doubt that there is not one person on this site that wouldn't help me if I needed it. Hope ya stick around.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing and hunting is good, how about just plain shooting?
I'm waiting for sunrise to gobtestvsome subsonics in my suppressed 308. My go to has been Hornady 180g round nose over 10g of Trail Boss. That's good to 300 yards. So now Hornsdy has Sub-X bullets. I bought 200 of the 175g and loaded them up with 10g of Trail Boss. Something about the bullet requires more powder. Then they came out with 190g and it has a boat tail. Heavier, more aerodynamic, and opens at very low velocity. I abandon the 175g and loaded up new 190g. This time I loaded 10.3g of Trail Boss. Still only good to 200 yards by my standard of being able to reach 300 yards using my reticle. So yesterday I loaded 10.5g of Trail Boss and today I'm waiting for enough light for my chronograph. By the way 10.3g of Traim boss was 983 fps. Everything in North Dakotavis under 2500 ft elevation so I want 1060 fps.
Sound barrier is 1116 fps at sea leve so I want to back off a little to compensate for our elevation. I'm not sure what the sound barrier is here, but my old loads at 1030 fps broke the sound barrier at 6000 ft.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
54cdee.jpg

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I appreciate this site when an important ND issue comes up. I believe everyones opinion seperates the wheat from the chaff pretty quick on where the constituency lies.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I for one post a shit ton of non political topics that don't get any attention, people just want to complain about the things they have absolutely no control over. So why didn't KW post some non political topics then? And again complaining about something they have no control over. Yeah breaks are good, I did a break but I didn't need to post a thread telling everyone I did, just pm V and changed my handle to taking a break and life went on.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally I would like to see this site without any political discussions beyond wildlife management…
traffic keeps this site afloat, all topics should be allowed that are legal and not p0rn... If you dont like a topic, dont look at it, simple enough, search works good to find stuff you are interested in specifically.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
Not sure how long I was away, no real reason either other than lost interest on what was going on. Then one day hoped back on skimmed around and now contribute if I feel like it.
same here. I think for the same unknown reason, maybe just more fun to argue on FAcebook but I took a 7 year hiatus from this site. Or maybe cause I couldnt get my passwords straight. Glad to be back though..

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally I would like to see this site without any political discussions beyond wildlife management…
Light must be kept on all retardation before it eventually infects "wildlife management". It's easier/more effective to know the source and history of a good/bad policy to formulate a discussion.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88