I HATE coyotes!!!!

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
2,353
Likes
6,969
Points
858
It's good to put them someplace the property owner will not pop them with a tractor tire or turn them into meat pudding with a rotary mower.
 


jr2280

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
May 15, 2015
Posts
259
Likes
118
Points
217
I was just curious why anyone would drag them?
It’s wanton waste to leave them. It’s also courteous to the land owners that give me permission. I do euro skulls or tan tails on some if they are good.
 

jr2280

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
May 15, 2015
Posts
259
Likes
118
Points
217
To me, it’s just for the photo. If not where is his rifle and his gear?
It’s between me and my truck. I always drag them out. No need to carry everything on retrieval when three stoned dead. Partner had a rifle if need be.
 


Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Posts
20,912
Likes
6,436
Points
1,008
Location
Mobridge,Sd
It’s wanton waste to leave them. It’s also courteous to the land owners that give me permission. I do euro skulls or tan tails on some if they are good.
There is no wanton waste on fur bearers but common sense is to make sure they are not some where it will piss the land owners off.

Wanton Waste Rules: North Dakota Game and Fish wanton waste regulations apply specifically to waterfowl, migratory game birds, and upland game (requiring reasonable efforts to retrieve edible flesh), not to furbearers like coyotes
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 68
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
Top Bottom