If You Could Fish with any Walleye Angler Past or Present, Who Would it Be?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
There have been alot of great walleye anglers over the years, but if you had a chance to fish with one and only one of them, who would it be?

My list is long, but my all time favorite has to be Tony Dean, the man is legendary.

Who would you like to go walleye fishing with if you could only go with your favorite from now or the past?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably my grandmpa who died in 76'. amazing fisherman. What's crazy is back in the 60's and 70's they used strips of beef steak for bait. they would carry bottles of red food coloring to squirt on it as it lost it's color throughout the day. catch fish to beat hell with that stuff.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I should add my mom in there. She passed from liver disease when i was in late teens, but she is the reason i love fishing. Give anything for 1 more fishing trip ...

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Celebrity: Gary Roach without a doubt.
Friend: My dad's friend, Gene. He passed away last fall from mesothelioma. After his first year of retirement, he fished nearly 300 days. He maybe only made one cast, but it counted. I never seen the guy lose his cool, belittle other people, or be negative in any way. One of those guys that requires a meet up of friends every year, in memory of him.

Attachments

2018Flyer.jpg

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
#1 would be my Grampa, he passed away couple years ago. He was one helluva fisherman and always made sure things were interesting!

#2 Gary Roach. We fished next to him several years ago up at the Mauvais Coulee bridge while he was pre-fishing for a PWT event and seemed like a really nice down to earth guy.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tony Dean, and then Jason Mitchell, only Jason Mitchell if he brings his sound track and we can listen to it a few times as we catch some fish lol.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pro I would fish with Chad Schilling because it is fun.
Like fishing with my dad. He would like everyone fishing with Tony Dean to ask him if he will pay back all the money he stole at the race track from back day.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90