Invaders~

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why the hell at 74 are you still working 50 hours a week. Didn’t plan for retirement or what

;:;badidea

- - - Updated - - -

If there’s a better example of the importance of education than this garbled nonsense, I'd like to see it.
Sure one could use their education to correct people's small mistakes on an outdoor form. How could we live without that?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe burning the American flag would help you cranky faggots.

Lets turn on each other, and spread out the issue that illegal immigrants are actually helping.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just wait db,soon they'll be in your community,never gave it a second thought when I read about the hardship these folks had created in AZ and TX years back,such as higher taxes,auto insuranance 3x higher than the national average etc..... we're all paying for this fiasco,small towns in north dakota will feel the reprocutions soon like many other states/towns trying to tread water with the influx of these folks,Istarted this thread to shed light for all to see not because its just a Minn issue this invasion effects all of us across the nation

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zero reason to have a official US language. English is the international language of business, everyone in public schools needs to use it and be brought up to speed as fast as possible. If a state wants an official language fine but I don’t see what the need would be. Being “official” accomplished nothing.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cheap labor policy ---- thats all it is

Granted i believe we need immigration with the work force. Imo we need a balanced immigration - balanced as in education, age and work experience to what the needs are of this country.

Who is living off the system ---- the employers of the immigrants ---- they are the ones that LSS helps -- They are the ones getting welfare --- Just think you get to hire an employee that you dont have to pay health insurance for, his rent is less then everybody else - so you can pay them less overall. Why blame LSS -- they are just an in between - our government is who is doing the immigration. I have said this before and i will say it again -- both parties are parallel they both support the same things. The hungry go getter immigrants have and will do well in our country. Remember this youngsters - we did not trade with china until 1978. Fair trade we will never have fair trade

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shorthairs your spot on. This is why I say our two party system is perverts and money worshipers. The democrats mostly pervert the truth and we only need look at what they say about Trump. The democrats are the handout people and want the immigrants to exploit them for their vote. The republicans never seen a dollar bill they didn't bow to so they want the immigrants to exploit them for cheap labor. Both parties are corrupt perhaps beyond repair.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say no more immigration period our country is full up of these 3rd world dirtbags, we've been sending food to these poor countries for years now just like stray dogs they're coming to the food source with Bennie's on our dime, enough! They breed like rats on our welfare system

That's my take.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
'Merica.

I'll admit I'm a grammar Nazi in my own home, but it are do seem purty pointless on them interwebbynets.

LOL. I see what you did there. And it was funny.

Now, I wanna know what the hell I was doing when this dumpster started on fire, oh so long ago? Just seems odd that I would have missed it unless I was out doing something worthwhile.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If people stopped getting their hackles up watching cnn and Fox News and based their opinions of the world solely on day to day interactions with people and their surroundings we’d all realize that things aren’t so damn bad. Go fishing, spend time with family, be more mindful. That’s is all. I’m going to catch snook on the beach, k bye.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
of the 3rd world,spent last weekend in western minnesota visiting/hunting and fishing,small town of worthington had "Welcome in several languages" pissed me off... .we've been invaded folks.

Hell only spanish I Know is the most important "pour some more" ake ake....

the non english speaking type come to worthington to work at the meat plant

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88