Kirsten Baesler

bobberdown

baesler really? vote that beeotch out in November. only had a couple, couple of 32 ounce pounders per that bar picture skank

P&Y

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can u imagine the headlines if Dick wins, god would I love to be a journalist if that were to happen. “Dick stuns Baesler”, “Dick comes out on top of Baesler”, my god, there are endless possibilities with this one! Just laughing so hard I am fricken crying!!!!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
baesler really? vote that beeotch out in November. only had a couple, couple of 32 ounce pounders per that bar picture skank

I will probably vote for her, not because I condone drinking and driving, but wasn't one of the others accused of improper touching of a child?

And the democrat option, ehh...no.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will probably vote for her, not because I condone drinking and driving, but wasn't one of the others accused of improper touching of a child?

this happens to innocent men during ugly divorces etc. - so I'd look real hard at these "accusations"

I can't imagine anything much more horrible to do to a man that scarlet letter him with such a heinous accusation

if unfounded - look what it's done to your opinion of him - and his career

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I suffered from "accusations" much less heinous during my divorce/custody hearings. Basically the "shitty Dad who didn't support his wife/daughter" BS.

I can't imagine the rage/bitterness had my ex and her relatives/friends played the child abuse or molestation cards. The relatively minor crap I was accused of still pisses me off today - maybe even more than when they did it.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about Baesler stuns Dick or Baesler comes out on top of Dick.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure there are plenty of people in print just testing out their editors. I'm guessing the meetings are hilarious.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
this happens to innocent men during ugly divorces etc. - so I'd look real hard at these "accusations"

I can't imagine anything much more horrible to do to a man that scarlet letter him with such a heinous accusation

if unfounded - look what it's done to your opinion of him - and his career

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I suffered from "accusations" much less heinous during my divorce/custody hearings. Basically the "shitty Dad who didn't support his wife/daughter" BS.

I can't imagine the rage/bitterness had my ex and her relatives/friends played the child abuse or molestation cards. The relatively minor crap I was accused of still pisses me off today - maybe even more than when they did it.

Try getting accused of being a wife beater so your wife’s friend uses it to have an affair with her other “best friend’s” husband. That was the excuse to supposedly comfort my wife after broken ribs. All the while she is with the other gals husband and we are oblivious. That is one woman that may deserve a crack. Still fuming to this day. Why are some women so conniving?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88