Kirsten Baesler

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right! I am guessing that professional pic she uses (has used?) is over 10 years old. I have noticed this in a few industries (realtors, bankers, etc) where they snap a pic of themselves when they are 30 and with long blonde hair, and then when you go to meet them you find a 50-something gal with short gray hair behind the desk.

I see the same thing when reading some obituaries. They have pics of them when they were much younger and the persons obituary is 70-90 years old!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
She should have hit the ditch and jumped out screaming "BEES, BEES, OH MY GOD THEY'RE EATING MY FACE!" worked on Tommy Boy. Probably not gonna work in ND during the winter though......haha

Maybe jump out screaming "I HAVE CORONAVIRUS!" since ya had too many corona's? :;:cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Right! I am guessing that professional pic she uses (has used?) is over 10 years old. I have noticed this in a few industries (realtors, bankers, etc) where they snap a pic of themselves when they are 30 and with long blonde hair, and then when you go to meet them you find a 50-something gal with short gray hair behind the desk.
Isn't that bait and switch? ;)

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, she couldn't have timed that DUI much better. Coronavirus to divert attention and working from home for the the 3 months she loses her license. :;:cheers

bilbo

Honored Member
Heck of a trade. I wouldn't want to be her, or anyone involved in public education right now. What a zoo!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is going to save me a whole lot in RE taxes --- no more school buildings to build.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think the RNC will talk someone else into running in her place.

Coalburner

Honored Member
How many here voted for her in 2016? how many will admit it? How many will vote for a democrat or nonpartisan over her in November and admit it?

Superintendent of Public Instruction

Vote For 1

Precincts Fully: 432 / 432
|
Partially: 0 / 432

Track this Contest

cache.php

Kirsten Baesler

cache.php

Nonpartisan

74.60%

Joe Chiang

Nonpartisan

24.86%

cache.php
write-in

0.54%

TOTAL VOTES

Until Democrats begin to act like adults and join the real world I will never vote for one in any election. There was a good conservative that ran against her last time but lost because the Republican party endorsed her and she has name recognition. I would personally like to see the guy from Underwood win the election and kick her out of office this go around.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think the RNC will talk someone else into running in her place.

I would like to see that Brandt Dick get nominated instead of Baesler.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until Democrats begin to act like adults and join the real world I will never vote for one in any election. There was a good conservative that ran against her last time but lost because the Republican party endorsed her and she has name recognition. I would personally like to see the guy from Underwood win the election and kick her out of office this go around.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see that Brandt Dick get nominated instead of Baesler.
is that big’s brother?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
dude's got a first name for a last name and a last name for a first name. that's worse than two first names. so, not trustworthy. garage logic

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think the Republican NATIONAL Committee gives one rat's ass who runs at such a low-level state position.
one wouldn’t think so but in today’s political climate I would guess that is going on.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gosh, all because she drank a beer or two or three and got stop some want to put her on a cross.

In my life time the only different in this regard is I was never stop.

But maybe there is more to the story than I know and I have little knowledge of what any of our elected people have accomplish or what their assets are to this state.
Have no ideal if I voted for her on not or for that matter if I even voted for whoever ran in that spot over the years.
But when I do not know I act like a democrat and vote for the R person (dead or alive). db

- - - Updated - - -

did not see the tp site and as long as i am here put tp i seen at dollar store and general store this moring in this town. a lot more around the corner. db

Attachments

DSC00040.jpg DSC00041.jpg

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I see what appears to be “limit per purchase” signs on the shelves. How were they on pricing for TP? Use your eggs wisely....price is up around $6/dozen. Lack of eggs as large quantity being used for vaccine research for COVID-19. Thank God my in-laws have chicken on the farm that we get eggs from.

Stay safe, stay well.....and stay away! (For now). ;)

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw on the news last night or the night before where a whole semi load of toilet paper went up in flames after the truck pulling the trailer caught on fire. Now wouldn't that be the shits!

That guy

Honored Member
Am I on the tp thread or Kristen thread? Was hoping to see if she is still alive as haven't seen her lately in the news.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 7