Landscaper - Bismarck

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any recommendations for a landscaper in the Bismarck/Mandan area? I have a couple projects that I have been putting off thinking I would do them myself, but I think I would just rather pay someone and be done with them. I did a quick search on landscapers in the area and there are quite a few of them around. Any to stay away from? I know these guys get real busy come spring time, so hopefully I can still find one that is good and not overpriced. Thanks in advance.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prairie View does pretty good work. Cashmans is over priced. There are a lot of smaller companies that would gladly provide references too though, and they may save you a few bucks. Best thing to do is call around and get some estimates and ask for references.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't speak espanol.

Ben Franklin speaks it very well.

I had Capital Yards do my lawn. New build. STAY AWAY!!! I live in town and they sprayed rural seed. Had to threaten a lawsuit just to get them to come back to fix it. Which mean kill off all the old stuff(basically all weeds) new black dirt and new seed. The grading was never done right and I will have to correct that this year.

I heard they have new ownership, but I would never ever recommend them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34