Votes: 143 52.0%
  • I'm not voting...

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the imported vanilla had a high THC content.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the problem the Feds can't just not enforce the law. That's what has gotten us in most of our problems in the first place. The chief executive has been more and more able to decide which laws are real and congress gets a free pass because of it. The constitution gives the president a job and when he refuses to do it it's against the law. Immigration, guns, drugs, etc. all being ignored and giving the ones following the rules a bad name. If the law is wrong put the fire to the feet of congress and get it changed the right way.

My bride has been waiting for medical MJ for 10 or 11 years after attending a seminar where we first learned of the medical benefits. Crazy thing is she has never had any MJ ever in her life and won't either with the medical as it stands written as it's not affordable without insurance kicking in as well as the gun laws or the underground market. As far as putting fire under the feet of congress , I get that . Hopefully discussions like this will encourage people to do that but for me alone it's like trying to light the ocean on fire with a blow torch. M3 is the shortest path with the least resistance and the only feasible option for medical MJ in ND at this point.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you CHOOSE to enforce an unjust law, you dont get out of it just by saying you are 'doing your job'. Ever hear of Nazi Germany? Sure the police didnt create the law, and of course there is responsibility that carries over to many people in this situation, but every officer has the option of not enforcing a law they feel/know is unjust, just like jurors can find a defendant not guilty if they feel the law the person is being prosecuted for is unjust...

What would society be like if everyone only obeyed the laws they agreed with?

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My bride has been waiting for medical MJ for 10 or 11 years after attending a seminar where we first learned of the medical benefits. Crazy thing is she has never had any MJ ever in her life and won't either with the medical as it stands written as it's not affordable without insurance kicking in as well as the gun laws or the underground market. As far as putting fire under the feet of congress , I get that . Hopefully discussions like this will encourage people to do that but for me alone it's like trying to light the ocean on fire with a blow torch. M3 is the shortest path with the least resistance and the only feasible option for medical MJ in ND at this point.

Davey I'm finally seeing you point on path of least resistance. I just dont think when dirt that will come with it is what is best to achieve medical mj.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
What would society be like if everyone only obeyed the laws they agreed with?

Haha Pull the wool up and look around. We are living amongst it.

how is that?

If you subconsciously don't come to a complete stop at a stop sign you are not obeying that law simply because you don't agree with ti so it doesn't apply to you or you would have stopped. same with any other broken law no matter how small or big it is. Just the way I look at it , I said what I said for the sake of discussion and Calling a spade a spade, Nothing more~nothing less.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why doesn’t any one call a heart a heart or a club a club or hell even a diamond a diamond why is it always a spade?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey I'm finally seeing you point on path of least resistance. I just dont think when dirt that will come with it is what is best to achieve medical mj.

Well I got past first base haha.. The dirt is already here and not going away IMO . It's been said on here that it's easier for kids to get weed than booze. That has to change through education. If I had a choice of my kid drinking or smoking weed it would be drinking.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would hope in moderation. But it is never our choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Educate and put the surplus of dogs in schools and places where kids hang out and scare the weed away from that crowd.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well I got past first base haha.. The dirt is already here and not going away IMO . It's been said on here that it's easier for kids to get weed than booze. That has to change through education. If I had a choice of my kid drinking or smoking weed it would be drinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Seen you point but didn't change my mind the least bit. Yep toughest job in the world is raising kids. Hope make good choices and not my mistakes. Influence through school friends or media but nothing will cut through better than a parents

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why doesn’t any one call a heart a heart or a club a club or hell even a diamond a diamond why is it always a spade?

Or calling a beet a beet ? Haha Cant get beet of the beet out of my head It's stuck in there like a bad song.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I got past first base haha.. The dirt is already here and not going away IMO . It's been said on here that it's easier for kids to get weed than booze. That has to change through education. If I had a choice of my kid drinking or smoking weed it would be drinking and driving with friends

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Educate and put the surplus of dogs in schools and places where kids hang out and scare the weed away from that crowd.

Fixed. smart parent:;:huh

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member

I completely get it as far as your personal situation goes and I'm with you. I just feel the more we allow the feds to enforce/not enforce as they feel on any given day or any given situation it gets harder and harder for us to see where we stand . Holding our states' rights as close as we can should be as important as anything and the best way in this situation is to get them off the books federally.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 229
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 125
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 55