Made the switch

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Verizon iphone 6s and when I put in my serial number on the total wireless website, it says my phone isn't compatible. ;:;banghead

Happened to me too but it should still work. What happened for me is that I bought an unlocked phone that said it would work with total wireless. However when I got it, the total wireless website said my phone wouldn't work. I called up Total Wireless to find out why. I can't remember exactly why it said I couldn't use that phone but after about 3 hours on the phone with Total Wireless and demanding to speak with somebody that knows something, they got it to work. Like I said earlier, the customer service sucks because you can't understand them. Since then, I haven't had any problems.

The downside to Total Wireless is that there is not any store to take your phone into when you have problems, like the Verizon stores. So if you have problems and are not good with phones, it sucks.

I've heard since then that you can take your problems to the people in the phone section of Walmart and they can help you. But I have a hard time believing they know what they are doing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14