Measure 2: Marijuana Legalization

Will you support the legalization of high THC cannabis in ND?

• Yes

Votes: 71 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • Don't care... Hand me another beer!

Votes: 23 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
What does whiskey cure? Maybe infection at high enough proof: I'm pissed at myself because I said "out":

As I knew would happen; this has become circular. I've presented valid points to contradict the communist desire to smoke out patriots. IMO I have more "science" on my side: Again; smoke to Saturn--I don't GAF and will not hire you.

That is all. OUT
Confirmation bias is like when you're absolutely convinced that pineapple belongs on pizza, and you only pay attention to the people who agree with you while ignoring those who think it's a crime against pizza. It's the tendency to seek out or interpret information that confirms your pre-existing beliefs, while conveniently overlooking or dismissing anything that contradicts them. It's like having a filter on reality that only lets in the stuff that matches your opinions, making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even if you're living in a bubble of your own making.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
For a fact. ^^^^
Ignorance is bliss and there are some real happy people out there.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Some of us have walked both sides of this street and can see where both sides are coming from. And can see how both sides can be full of malarkey when it comes to painting the other one as sinister.

I wish I had never done either in my life

But that’s not how it is. I’m weak. So I just try to be responsible about it.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are trying to change svnmag mind. He's an ex military cop. His brain has been conditioned for years that mj is bad. That's all he knows about it. Which is fine.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are trying to change svnmag mind. He's an ex military cop. His brain has been conditioned for years that mj is bad. That's all he knows about it. Which is fine.
He already said we can't change his mind so he must be trying to change ours since he is still hanging around.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Denver has more than 300 marijuana shops.
Some neighborhoods have so many the city is now stepping in to stop more from opening in certain areas.
The top 5 Denver neighborhoods have 52 pot shops. For comparison, there are 50 Starbucks total in all of Denver
That's quite the supply and demand scenario. Free market capitalism
They took 'mile-high' city seriously
And proving yet again that people like Marijuana more than Starbucks.
Wish it was that easy to find Colt45 in Denver!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aunt Bonnie is a whacked bitch, she has been stoned for 3 decades straight. Her 8 siblings are mostly normal.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aunt Bonnie is a whacked bitch, she has been stoned for 3 decades straight. Her 8 siblings are mostly normal.
Most “chronics” in my class are definitely abnormal nowadays. Hard to know if correlation or causation - but it’s for sure “a thing”.

Like opioids, using it for relief of pain/illness probably has a much different effect on the brain/personality than using it chronically to get buzzed.

Seems to work that way for both booze and pot.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Booze kills thousands of people a year but some reason is just socially acceptable to get fucked up and shit your pants.
Fucked up, yes, shitting of ones pants, no..

I would guess booze kills more than thousands a year. But don't kid yourself that dope has washed its hands in any of this.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Confirmation bias is like when you're absolutely convinced that pineapple belongs on pizza, and you only pay attention to the people who agree with you while ignoring those who think it's a crime against pizza. It's the tendency to seek out or interpret information that confirms your pre-existing beliefs, while conveniently overlooking or dismissing anything that contradicts them. It's like having a filter on reality that only lets in the stuff that matches your opinions, making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even if you're living in a bubble of your own making.
even stoned i won't eat pizza with pineapple on it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fucked up, yes, shitting of ones pants, no..

I would guess booze kills more than thousands a year. But don't kid yourself that dope has washed its hands in any of this.
Nothing that alters people from making good decisions has its hands clean. I find it ironic that a chronic drunk will just be dead set against any one smoking weed. Like they are better them in some way while using the dirtiest substance in the world to get messed up on.

1718743537693.png

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing that alters people from making good decisions has its hands clean. I find it ironic that a chronic drunk will just be dead set against any one smoking weed. Like they are better them in some way while using the dirtiest substance in the world to get messed up on.

1718743537693.png
I am better than most, in most ways, but it has nothing to do with my drinking habits, or my lack of being a stoner.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good!! NO WAY I'm giving up my morels!!

Are boobs drugs? I would say yes, and damn good drugs to boot!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am better than most, in most ways, but it has nothing to do with my drinking habits, or my lack of being a stoner.
Is the guy who smokes weed now and then any more of a stoner than the guy who drinks a beer every night after work a drunk?

If it wasnt for the grasp big pharma has on the medical industry there could be things to actually help people. Its a shame soldiers have to go to mexico to get ptsd treated with different psychedelics to fix their ptsd. We just keep letting them get hooked on benzos and booze and blowing their heads off.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67