Measure 2: Marijuana Legalization

Will you support the legalization of high THC cannabis in ND?

• Yes

Votes: 71 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • Don't care... Hand me another beer!

Votes: 23 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing that alters people from making good decisions has its hands clean. I find it ironic that a chronic drunk will just be dead set against any one smoking weed. Like they are better them in some way while using the dirtiest substance in the world to get messed up on.

1718743537693.png
Where is fentanyl on your list? That kills hundreds of thousands of Americans yearly, and messes up countless families and neighborhoods......... its gotta be close if not ahead of alcohol stats

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where is fentanyl on your list? That kills hundreds of thousands of Americans yearly, and messes up countless families and neighborhoods......... its gotta be close if not ahead of alcohol stats
I didnt personally make that list but it should be on there. The chinese showing the mexican cartels how to make it is a huge problem

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Denver has more than 300 marijuana shops.
Some neighborhoods have so many the city is now stepping in to stop more from opening in certain areas.
The top 5 Denver neighborhoods have 52 pot shops. For comparison, there are 50 Starbucks total in all of Denver
That's quite the supply and demand scenario. Free market capitalism
They took 'mile-high' city seriously
And proving yet again that people like Marijuana more than Starbucks.
Wish it was that easy to find Colt45 in Denver!
There are 5 bars in Casselton, a town of 2500. One bar for every 500 people.

Denver has 1 MJ shop for every 2300 people.

There are 8281 liquor licences in Denver, one for every 84 people.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hundreds of thousands?

Numbers are hard lol :)

Sad thing is most on here will believe it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Confirmation bias is like when you're absolutely convinced that pineapple belongs on pizza, and you only pay attention to the people who agree with you while ignoring those who think it's a crime against pizza. It's the tendency to seek out or interpret information that confirms your pre-existing beliefs, while conveniently overlooking or dismissing anything that contradicts them. It's like having a filter on reality that only lets in the stuff that matches your opinions, making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even if you're living in a bubble of your own making.
Not ignoring anyone. Y'all may want to look in the mirror. Just trying to present reasonable information.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not ignoring anyone. Y'all may want to look in the mirror. Just trying to present reasonable information.
Did you open any of the articles I posted? What are your thoughts? I also tried to post reasonable information.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't need to open?...I read all your posts...I think. Would it be safe to say they didn't provide anything additional to all those disagreeing with me? Anyways, I didn't notice any links.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't need to open?...I read all your posts...I think. Would it be safe to say they didn't provide anything additional to all those disagreeing with me? Anyways, I didn't notice any links.
There are links above every screenshot to the article I pulled them from. Guess it's up to you to decide if they don't provide anything additional. That was the goal - reputable sources with counter arguments to facilitate a conversation by looking at both sides. It's clear you've made up your mind and aren't interested in hearing anything else.

Honestly, I don't care what you believe. I posted because the "data" you presented was more than comically flawed and I wanted others to see there is a WHOLE lot more to the story than what a 5 minute Dr. Drew YouTube video has to offer.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, insult aside, at least you watched my posts and didn't cry "misinformation" and hold your breath like a child.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, insult aside, at least you watched my posts and didn't cry "misinformation" and hold your breath like a child.
I did watch your posts, wanted to see what the other side had to say. However, to be clear, I also DID cry misinformation. I saw no real science to support your claims.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
And to be clear thousands of words don't equate to being correct: In fact; it's usually the opposite. Time will tell. I was right about Covid and it wasn't a hard stretch: At fucking all.

Alcohol is water soluble and removed from the body @ approximately 1oz per hour. THC is fat soluble and remains detectable for approximately 80 days. Is a heavy equipment operator, etc liable for an accident a week after ingesting? You want to fight that in court with a lawsuit?

THAT is all. OUT

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
And to be clear thousands of words don't equate to being correct: In fact; it's usually the opposite. Time will tell. I was right about Covid and it wasn't a hard stretch: At fucking all.

Alcohol is water soluble and removed from the body @ approximately 1oz per hour. THC is fat soluble and remains detectable for approximately 80 days. Is a heavy equipment operator, etc liable for an accident a week after ingesting? You want to fight that in court with a lawsuit?

THAT is all. OUT
I don't care about the word count, it's the content that matters. If Dr. Drew spoke for 5 hours or 5 seconds instead it wouldn't change my mind. Or any of the other videos - there's no solid data presented to support any of it. If there was, I'd consider it all. But there's not.

There are new tests that detect use of MJ in the last 24 hours. With legalization there has been a rapid development in ways to test impairment. I'd post a link but you wouldn't open it anyway.

Again, do some basic research and present the supporting data.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine a bar that is just for smoking dope, people get off work, head to the dope bar, smoke a bowl, sit around talking about politics, then go home to momma and the kids and sit on the couch with a bag of Doritos.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine a bar that is just for smoking dope, people get off work, head to the dope bar, smoke a bowl, sit around talking about politics, then go home to momma and the kids and sit on the couch with a bag of Doritos.
Stoners talking politics. 🤣

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74