Mercer county deputy killed

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying he is responsible for the choices grown men made?

You do know these are his step kids and not his biological kids and certain types of genes have been linked to different forms of addiction.

You seem to ignore Ezekiel 18:20
But Hunter.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rest in peace Deputy Martin.

Regardless of fault, reason, circumstances, family background, this is a tragedy and leaves a wake of damage for many. How about we leave the egos and personal attacks on the sideline for this one?
(y)

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Keep it civil????.a deputy was killed by a senators son..they are already blaming mental health..meaning more than likely this guy is gonna walk on an insanity plea. Yet because he is a senators son and because he reverts to prayers and biblical sympathy we should keep it civil? People should be angry that this happened number one..number two they should be even more angry with how things will play out with this situation going forward. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved but man if this was somebody else they would be drug through the mud for killing a deputy.

Freedom

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last time they wanted to lynch and deport an entire religion. Circumstances are different this time but can't see this staying civil.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keep it civil????.a deputy was killed by a senators son..they are already blaming mental health..meaning more than likely this guy is gonna walk on an insanity plea. Yet because he is a senators son and because he reverts to prayers and biblical sympathy we should keep it civil? People should be angry that this happened number one..number two they should be even more angry with how things will play out with this situation going forward. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved but man if this was somebody else they would be drug through the mud for killing a deputy.
Stupidised post of the year,.
Please Lord, don't let him be on a jury duty.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
His mom was literally taking her son to the hospital to be committed. What else is a family supposed to do. It not like you can institutionalize people against their will anymore. That died in the 80’s. You can argue to bring it back but this is no way the fault of the family.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drug & alcohol addiction does not help
Those are secondary problems, most of the time these addictions are rooted in a deeper mental health issue. Won’t fox the problem until you address the mental health

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy who is quick to tout his "strong moral and family values" as justification for supporting failed policies like outlawing abortion and continuing the drug war had one son drink himself to death before 40 and another son has now killed an officer and ripped apart another family.

A lot like Limbaugh defending the drug war while he himself was loaded up on prescription heroin.

These bible thumpers always seem to forget John 8:7.
Tell me how a father is supposed to be able to prevent this ? You can’t make people fix their issues.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hats off to KFYR tv news for NOT mentioning or saying repeatedly he was "Senator Cramer's son". What fucking difference does it make who his dad is or what his dad does for a job? It's not newsworthy at this point and time.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
But Hunter.
Two completely different situations. There is evidence and first hand testimony that joe was directly involved in hunters shady dealings with foreign business and governments. One can blame the father for his sons actions when the father is complicit in them.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If it was someone else's son it wouldn't be a threat like this. It would be "thoughts and prayer" or condolences or some such saying. And if it came out the person had a history of mental illness it would be added "yeah that's a big problem in this country" and would go quiet pretty quick.

I didn't know this deputy but my dad was a police officer for over 20 years and I rather hear the thoughts and prayers comments over this rhetoric.

Take it to the political thread

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If it was someone else's son it wouldn't be a threat like this. It would be "thoughts and prayer" or condolences or some such saying. And if it came out the person had a history of mental illness it would be added "yeah that's a big problem in this country" and would go quiet pretty quick.

I didn't know this deputy but my dad was a police officer for over 20 years and I rather hear the thoughts and prayers comments over this rhetoric.

Take it to the political thread
Yeah I highly doubt that.....mentall health according to the family for an insanity plea..why a deputy was killed.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
mental health issues are a serious problem in today's society. always have been to a degree. but, the % of people dealing with it and the levels of chemical in balance are definitely worse than ever for a number of reasons. whether we want to acknowledge it or nor, our own versions of reality exist between each of our ears and behind our eyes. when that version of reality becomes so skewed that it has next to zero basis in what is actually happening in the world around us, things can go terribly wrong terribly fast. i've lost track of the stories i could tell and even lost interest in trying to remember them because it would be an exercise in futility. but, there is a different one at least every week.
Maybe stop ingesting psychoactive shit other than booze and learn to "deal" within it's parameters?...Maybe stop giving validation for retardation?...

The "Brunette Vraylar Chick" is hot.

That is all.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe stop ingesting psychoactive shit other than booze and learn to "deal" within it's parameters?...Maybe stop giving validation for retardation?...

The "Brunette Vraylar Chick" is hot.

That is all.
Easier said than done, if it was that easy this problem would have been solved already

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 236
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 55