Mercer county deputy killed

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
mental health issues are a serious problem in today's society. always have been to a degree. but, the % of people dealing with it and the levels of chemical in balance are definitely worse than ever for a number of reasons. whether we want to acknowledge it or nor, our own versions of reality exist between each of our ears and behind our eyes. when that version of reality becomes so skewed that it has next to zero basis in what is actually happening in the world around us, things can go terribly wrong terribly fast. i've lost track of the stories i could tell and even lost interest in trying to remember them because it would be an exercise in futility. but, there is a different one at least every week.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
mental health issues are a serious problem in today's society. always have been to a degree. but, the % of people dealing with it and the levels of chemical in balance are definitely worse than ever for a number of reasons. whether we want to acknowledge it or nor, our own versions of reality exist between each of our ears and behind our eyes. when that version of reality becomes so skewed that it has next to zero basis in what is actually happening in the world around us, things can go terribly wrong terribly fast. i've lost track of the stories i could tell and even lost interest in trying to remember them because it would be an exercise in futility. but, there is a different one at least every week.
Drug & alcohol addiction does not help

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's correct ^^^ there is a lot of permanent psychosis that is the result of or at least exacerbated by usage that never goes away despite discontinuing the usage. in many cases, the damage can not be undone.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
there used to be allot of institutions for this reason all that i know of closed down in the early 80s
I remember going on a class trip in grade school to the one in grafton nd pretty much scared the crap out of me.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It depends because bootlickers love licking cops boots too.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The guy who is quick to tout his "strong moral and family values" as justification for supporting failed policies like outlawing abortion and continuing the drug war had one son drink himself to death before 40 and another son has now killed an officer and ripped apart another family.

A lot like Limbaugh defending the drug war while he himself was loaded up on prescription heroin.

These bible thumpers always seem to forget John 8:7.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Amazing how he is going to take time off for his family but voted against a bill that would have allowed a group of ND citizens to do the same. Guy is a hypocrite.
He will get out of this also..insanity and a senators kid..

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy who is quick to tout his "strong moral and family values" as justification for supporting failed policies like outlawing abortion and continuing the drug war had one son drink himself to death before 40 and another son has now killed an officer and ripped apart another family.

A lot like Limbaugh defending the drug war while he himself was loaded up on prescription heroin.

Are you saying he is responsible for the choices grown men made?

You do know these are his step kids and not his biological kids and certain types of genes have been linked to different forms of addiction.

You seem to ignore Ezekiel 18:20

badlands13

Established Member

What does this have to do with abortions? That is a lot of spinning to connect abortions to this unfortunate situation. As Obi-Wan stated, these are not his biological kids. I have no love lost with Senator Cramer but what some people spout from behind there computer screes is amazing.

Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watson I don't normally respond to you, but what's a Bible thumper? I know it's used derogatory, but what is it exactly. You use of John 8:7 showes ignorance of the Bible. You miss context.
You just proved something, I didn't post anything about a Bible thumper, but you questioned it and called
me ignorant because you don't agree with my view sometimes. You didn't even bother to look who posted it

That is ignorance

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88