Missing Hunter

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a client in the office today that knew the family, didn't sound like a guy to be out boozing.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most of us are little stuck as to why he would be out there so late an his ATV. The one question I have is, do we know the wreck happened after 8pm..... instead couldn't be that he was driving early dark thirty on his way to meet up with his dad? Either way it sucks for the family I hope they are doing well. Not sure my sister could die on opening day of deer season and not change the anticipation I feel for this season.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't duck hunt anymore, however found myself in some "sinky" sloughs back when, and a guy can get pretty wiped out trudging through that, now add fifty pounds of weight gain, and 20 years of age, and I would likely not make it out of some of the places I would back when.

Sad deal, sorry for the family.
Theres a lot of truth to this. When I was younger I was what I would consider a pretty strong swimmer. Two summers ago I had the bright idea to take my fat hiny swimming with my son. Over the years my body must have become more dense. I couldn't stay a afloat if my life depended on it and became winded in a hurry. I'am now a lot more careful in a boat in case I were to fall overboard for whatever reason. Before I figured if I would fall in it would be no big deal "I'm a good swimmer". Not so sure anymore. I damn near fell in up at the tailrace releasing a paddle fish one spring. Looking back I probably wouldn't have faired so well.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well this sucks!! I worked with T.V. @ Grand Forks Scheels back in the late 90's. I always liked him and he was always happy and helpful.

Prayers and condolences to the family.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 12