Monster Carp Slayer

Shippy99

Founding Member
Founding Member
Completely forgot to post this picture of the monster carp my buddy caught a couple weeks ago while we were pulling cranks

. IMG_0214.jpg

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buffalo. And a monster buffalo at that! Bet it was an awesome fight

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shoulda kept the hide and made a "dragonscale" Coif, similar to what you see when people wear chainmail headgear. That would intimidate folks at boat ramps, cleaning stations, and tournament weigh-scales.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shoulda kept the hide and made a "dragonscale" Coif, similar to what you see when people wear chainmail headgear. That would intimidate folks at boat ramps, cleaning stations, and tournament weigh-scales.

Outside of a Renaissance Festival, I've never seen people wear chainmail headgear, but you're right. A guy with a big carp-hoody would be someone to keep an eye on.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I butt hooked one about 1.5 times the size of that one a couple years ago and handed the rod to a gal in the boat. She fought that sucker for a good 20 minutes before the hook pulled out on the second or third time up to the boat.

I hate the damn things but if you are looking for monster buffs, might I suggest Beaver Bay on Oahe! They get as big down there as any I ever saw in several years of commercially chasing them coming out of Sak.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33