Most concealable handgun?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've shot both. I don't own a 48 yet: I still think it's the ultimate. I'm a decent slow fire pistol shot. I've even shot the short grip .45 version and was able to keep a mag in a Copenhagen lid @15. Have also shot the P365 with same result.

If you don't want a "Commander" 1911 but appreciate the grip angle and feel; the Glock 48 is your huckleberry as it will tear the ass out of a snuff lid @25: I love this pistol:

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get a CO2 air pistol: PRACTICE PRATICE PRATICE: (noise is the enemy unless you're that Turkish dude: He's going to regret his balls)

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
@guywhofishes

what did you get?
inquiring minds want to know
IMG_0643.jpeg

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My little LCP 380 fits perfectly in my front pants pocket but with all the violent crime bullshit from illegals im thinking a conceal .45 acp conceal,several models to pick from,ruger is telling me "pick me" ,doubt ill go with lazer as most defense shots less than 10yds and they better be coming full front,no running away back shots even thodickhead perp might need it.,crazy armed 3rd world trash terrorizing neighborhoods in our big cities,civilians feel helpless rather than making a stand to defend self and or family just a matter of time before these vermon invade small town usa.

Good friend lives in a mountain ski community in Colorado less than 100 miles from Denver, he runs security checks 24/7 on several local mansions sitting vacant 90% of the time,won't be long before these animals relocate from apt buildings in denver to rich mtn resorts

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good friend lives in a mountain ski community in Colorado less than 100 miles from Denver, he runs security checks 24/7 on several local mansions sitting vacant 90% of the time,won't be long before these animals relocate from apt buildings in denver to rich mtn resorts
I hope he has an AR and Carry's lots of ammo!

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hope he has an AR and Carry's lots of ammo!
He was w/o home defense, i spent most of my summer at his mtn house, before i left i gave him my camp shotgun,(old rem 1100 18"barrel and my .357with a pocket full of 357 partician rds,some .38's to practice with and a box of 38 bird shot for rd hunting
.he's set plus gfp gave him a box of " bear bombs " ( resemble m80,s) as he has numerous black and cinnamon bears passing thru his property as they follow his little backyard stream

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Has many good vids what to do/not do.
Sorry, video didn't load.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 154
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 92