Most concealable handgun?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kentucky, you could've explained the process without actually disapproving. That little red mark it my rep points tarnished my once unblemished reputation. :( lol

I'll share the blame. I showed him how to do it. #pissingmatchenabler :)

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's ok, Lunker gave me negative rep a couple times.

If you don't have some negative rep, you're doing it wrong. I'm not saying we need to turn this place into the Plainsman & GST show, but it would be no fun at all if it turned into the Republican Congressional go-along to get-along show either.

'scuse me while I pee in these Cheerios...

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain, had I known how to do this before, you would have somewhere around negative 134 rep points by now. You can't blame lunker for doing what we've all been thinking about for years. You can only post so many pictures of hog walleyes before people gonna start hating. #walleyelivesmatter

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well Lunk, if it wasn't you, you have an imposter. Because I got negative rep and the note was signed "from Lunker". Man you are one weird dude.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I have Ruger LCP's. They are .380. They are nice little guns, and can be concealed easily. I have a pocket holster and it looks no bigger than my phone in gym shorts.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well Lunk, if it wasn't you, you have an imposter. Because I got negative rep and the note was signed "from Lunker". Man you are one weird dude.

LOL! I always include MY SCREEN NAME when I give or take rep points. Think I'll start signing them, "-Capt. Ahab" :;:stirthepot

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Slim do you own one of those Urban Carry Holsters? And if so how do you like it?

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
This issue would be very easy to solve V . Signature is required on negative reps for procedure to work . Should weed out the whiney pissing moaner trouble makers from the rest !!!!!

ThIs is a good idea only times I have given bad reps is for spam or someone being a complete dumbass.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This issue would be very easy to solve V . Signature is required on negative reps for procedure to work . Should weed out the whiney pissing moaner trouble makers from the rest !!!!!

Dude, who cares about reps I have said it before and I will say it again I have had lots of dings but I don't let it get to me I don't come on and speak my disapproval because then they win gratification of getting under my skin. I have been given some good reps from some really good guys and as you can tell I have given way more positive pts than I have been given. V leave it the way it is Merry Christmas

Last edited:

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
No V , weed out ass hats like above and you will thrive . Go back to FBO and his history here and you'll be absolved !!!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 152
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 43