Most concealable handgun?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got a kimber solo 9mm. Holds 7 with one in the chamber. I wrestled with how to conceal it for a year. I wear dress pants, shirt and tie to work. Tried an ankle holster for about a month. It sucked. Always pulling out hairs and cutting off circulation. Under the shirt wasn't an option cause part of the holster is visible and it's hard to get at with a tucked in shirt and no suitcoat. Back was also no desirable without a suitcoat. I also wanted to come up with a solution that would allow me to carry the same way when not at work wearing regular attire. I settled on a little fabric type pocket holster. It originally had like a belt or pocket clip thing on it. I cut it off. It pretty much just looks like I've got big wallet and some other shit in my pocket. Can carry in any outfit with pants pocket. It slides in and out nicely and the holster makes it look less like a gun. I am pretty happy with the set up all factors considered. Will take a pic later and post it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
svn, the rosewood grips are available in the aftermarket and i believe even directly from S&W the will fit on any Jframe

Yes sir. I was talking specifically about the LadySmith. Is that a Jframe? I thought it was it's own deal. My frame knowledge equates to "N" is big and "X" is more big.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a fine ass piece Frac

- - - Updated - - -

Carried a Smith Mod 15 Combat Masterpiece for a few years in the Farce. That's a damn fine medium frame revolver. "K"?...

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to get myself in the habit of carrying. What reliable handgun is the most concealable of them all?... caliber be danged?

Sure would be nice to carry a "wallet that shoots".

This is neat.
http://www.bismanonline.com/bismarck_nd/double_tap_in_45_acp_for_sale_double_barrel_derr

o_3b02d01406fccb52bad4f7b47c6d534a.jpg

o_c50d479c78bdc80d3663b021a3596527.jpg

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes sir. I was talking specifically about the LadySmith. Is that a Jframe? I thought it was it's own deal. My frame knowledge equates to "N" is big and "X" is more big..

Yes the LadySmith is just a dressed up jFrame. The new one is just a dressed up 642. they ave very nice guns but you are paying for looks on the ladysmith vs the standard gun

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've shot a Sig p238. You'd think it'd be a pain to shoot but it's actually quite pleasant and accurate. I'm looking for something smaller/lighter/laserier

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've shot a Sig p238. You'd think it'd be a pain to shoot but it's actually quite pleasant and accurate. I'm looking for something smaller/lighter/laserier
Smith and Wesson bodyguards. Both the wheel gun and the semi auto have built in lasers

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
Carry this Ruger LCR 38 with laser
Stuff it in my jeans pocket or carry In the waistline and hardly know it is there.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am in the same boat. Just bought a glock 43 last week and ordered a Sticky holster
9k=

- - - Updated - - -

9k=

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about hammerless wheel guns in .22 magnum? Anybody own one?

Know a guy with an NAA Pug. It's so small you could pocket carry in your underwear. Unfortunately I can't contort my hands enough to use it.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
OMG.

"I can't contort my hands enough to use it."

watching u try to hold that thing was like watching oj simpson 'try' to put on the black glove. i honestly thought you were being 'funny', i thought to myself 'no way is he THIS re-stupid?!'

i wish id video taped it.......

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
OMG.

"I can't contort my hands enough to use it."

watching u try to hold that thing was like watching oj simpson 'try' to put on the black glove. i honestly thought you were being 'funny', i thought to myself 'no way is he THIS re-stupid?!'

i wish id video taped it.......

like trying to play a guitar that's smaller than your hand.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sig 938 9mm or the sig 238 sig.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't want to shoot but just scare the shit out of them this is what you need S&W 460
sw 460.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 206
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 61