My pillow

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Juan, I originally thought this was going to be a thread about your pillow biting days.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep - 12 years of bliss on TempurPedic - including pillows. Just upgraded to a new one - cut the old King down to a Queen with an electric filet knife and now our lucky guests have Tempurpedic. Ba ha ha.

IMG_0994.JPG

p.s.
Cut the leftovers in half and will now glue them up for a magic poodle bed :;:rockit

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep - 12 years of bliss on TempurPedic - including pillows. Just upgraded to a new one - cut the old King down to a Queen with an electric filet knife and now our lucky guests have Tempurpedic. Ba ha ha.

IMG_0994.JPG

Chunk that scrap even further, find some cheap XXL pillow cases, and sell them for $100 a pop as luxury dog beds.

You're welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s.
Cut the leftovers in half and will now glue them up for a magic poodle bed :;:rockit

Christ. That was simultaneous with my post.

e571b10e34e9b88fe576f46cff6906de5c7b9695f0ecfa972f28541bb27effd2_large.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chunk that scrap even further, find some cheap XXL pillow cases, and sell them for $100 a pop as luxury dog beds.

You're welcome.

genius!!!!!!

richlist_468x397.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

screw ol Half-Way. It looks like the cement floor for another few years for him.

(Royce's new name - brings pheasant half way back - drops it - walks away looking for next pheasant)

- - - Updated - - -

I bet I can get 10 Chihuahua beds outta that sucker

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
With all my back and neck surgeries i have tried just about every darn mattress and pillow i think.
We got told about and used the MY PILLOW from a relative. We have quite a few of them and we always order the ones with the most padding inside of them and my bride opens the seams and we take some out and sew it back up. Works for us and everyone that has spent the night like them but some say either too little padding or too much. You have to adjust to each person so what fits me might not work for you.
You should wash and dry them every once in awhile though.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Order one, told me I got the upgrade, wife and I still do not sleep, part of getting old. Db

DJE

Founding Member
Founding Member
You lucky bastards get to sleep in your own bed. I've been sleeping in the basement on a my couch to avoid the rath of the Mrs.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the my pillows showed up sometime over the weekend, I was in northern Minnesota for the weekend as my grandmother died and the funeral was Saturday. My oldest was at our house for the weekend for work purposes and was watching my dog, which when the weather is below zero he stays in the garage. The UPS guy doing us a favor placed the my pillow box of pillows in the garage, and of course my GSP assumed that box must be for him.
When we arrived back home last night, yup you guessed it the dog tore the box open and helped himself to our pillows. All but one little travel pillow was shredded and all over the damn garage. I am not sure if I will reorder the pillows now or just be content on the old ones they were supposed to replace...

He seemed very proud when we pulled the Explorer into the garage and he had made such nice, neat work out of them pillows.. I actually started laughing as he pranced around the little pieces of pillow everywhere. He was so excited to see us.

#mansbestfriendmyass

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the my pillows showed up sometime over the weekend, I was in northern Minnesota for the weekend as my grandmother died and the funeral was Saturday. My oldest was at our house for the weekend for work purposes and was watching my dog, which when the weather is below zero he stays in the garage. The UPS guy doing us a favor placed the my pillow box of pillows in the garage, and of course my GSP assumed that box must be for him.
When we arrived back home last night, yup you guessed it the dog tore the box open and helped himself to our pillows. All but one little travel pillow was shredded and all over the damn garage. I am not sure if I will reorder the pillows now or just be content on the old ones they were supposed to replace...

He seemed very proud when we pulled the Explorer into the garage and he had made such nice, neat work out of them pillows.. I actually started laughing as he pranced around the little pieces of pillow everywhere. He was so excited to see us.

#mansbestfriendmyass

sorry to hear about your grandmother johnr :(

I bet a sob letter and pic to My Pillow or UPS would get you new ones

- - - Updated - - -

tell me you took a pic!!!????

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a synthetic down pillow about a year ago and really like it, wasnt cheap, but its heavy and soft and cool to sleep on.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the thickest one. Need a medium one too because my neck varies by what it needs at certain times. I have to rotate pillows a lot. I do like it but I think there are better ones out there But it all depends on what you need. My dad has one and it ended his headaches.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Show us the pictures JR....
I agree on sending a picture and a letter to My Pillow and see if they will replace. Never know. I bet the dog was pissed you never got him a couple of the My Pillows.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't take any pictures, mrs johnr was in a huff after the 7 hour car ride, snow in the driveway, dog poop near the walk thru door, and then the pillows shredded and everywhere. I took the dog out for a run while she and the kids cleaned up everything but the shit by the door, that was left for me.

She kept one of the big pillows that was just mostly ruined and is going to try to stuff the guts into a pillow case and sew it shut.

For $89 plus shipping I don't feel as though I am out a huge investment, like the pair of leather boots of mrs johnrs he ruined back in the puppy days that apparently cost $350...

No pictures guys, I didn't even think to take any I guess, but don't disbelieve my story as it is true even without the pictures. I am a liar, and a cheat, but this story is true.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33