NDSU Bison going WOKE

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Neighbor stopped by the other day and I asked if he wanted a beer. He said as long as its not bud light. I said don't worry, I don't have that shit. So I proceeded again to ask him what he wanted. I'll take a busch light he said. I couldn't quit laughing. No sir, I dont have that shit either I told him.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Slough water that tasty? I wish i had the unopened 6 pack of Billy Beer. In my multiple moves i lost track of that 6pk i had meant to keep for history sake. Damnit anyw

Neighbor stopped by the other day and I asked if he wanted a beer. He said as long as its not bud light. I said don't worry, I don't have that shit. So I proceeded again to ask him what he wanted. I'll take a busch light he said. I couldn't quit laughing. No sir, I dont have that shit either I told him.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
And misguided virtue signaling affects both sides. It's time to stop this shit as overhead doesn't GAF in the long run and "you and I" are laid off. The message was sent. AB is good beer (mostly). I've had a Target boycott since they stopped the Salvation Army during Christmas. All it accomplished for me was seeing "hidden" Target bags at the bottom of the trashcan.

Levi's were my favorite jeans until they stopped funding The Boy Scouts over queer den leaders. They seem to be doing fine.

I understand boycotts as a kneejerk reaction: IMHO when you think it through to the end game they only hurt the workers. Overhead has insurance in place.

FUN FACTS: It took ten years for the Whiskey Rebellion to succeed. The tax was repealed by TJ which morphed into Prohibition which was repealed by FDR.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice cold Busch light has been my go too all summer.
I am anti LGBTQRS, but I am pro Busch light

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88