NDSU Bison going WOKE

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_1222.jpeg

IMG_1221.jpeg

Will the Bison Faithful save the Bud Light Brand? I’m assuming this partnership isn’t very recent or was it?

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When you stop winning championships, you have to settle for 3rd rate publicity. Which includes ab. No one will save any of these two.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
'76 SU grad & longtime Bison football supporter. Academia at our universities has been woke for years... When the Bison football program / AD failed to deal with or address players kneeling during our National Anthem a few years back, my Bison Fever has been forever diminished.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
'76 SU grad & longtime Bison football supporter. Academia at our universities has been woke for years... When the Bison football program / AD failed to deal with or address players kneeling during our National Anthem a few years back, my Bison Fever has been forever diminished.
We're here, We're queere, The Bison gonna save our Beer.
go to a Sioux game then

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you stop winning championships, you have to settle for 3rd rate publicity. Which includes ab. No one will save any of these two.
I think their fans are tired of winning. It’s impossible to expect a championship every year if heck one every 5 years. Who knew you could win too much

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bud light has been doing the college cans for years. To bad Busch doesnt do em.

Rankings coaches

NDSU 2
UND 18

in other words its another bisonnnnnn Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Billy Busch, the heir to the Anheuser-Busch company, said he would be the "first in line" to buy back his family's company from its parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev, if it was looking to sell.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

go to a Sioux game then
Solen? That's the only Sioux I know of.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93