NDSU Bison

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to Texas!! :;:rockit5 for 5 here we come!!:;:thumbsup

I like the thumbs up cause that is what they are playing for; ONE for The THUMB. BUT on YOUR thumbs up, he only has three fingers so it is not cool. Can you find a thumbs up with four fingers and a thumb (obviously) so we can all say: get one for the thumb!!

I think even if Carson Wentz is healthy for the Final, ya gotta give Stick the nod. He's got the team on his back and on a roll. If he stumbles a bit, guess who could come in and give him a little break????????

I've really kinda followed the Bison hard the past four years basically because of Carson. Bismarck kid an all. Would love to see him get in that last college game, contribute and then go on to bigger and better things; like the NFL!! Rooting for 'em!! Go Get one for the THUMB!!

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
This week's tics they had two sales for them. One Sunday and the other we'd. Two games ago we got Gen admission. My daughter said go sit in student section. It was awesome nobody cks your tic. I would assume u could do the same withstanding room tics. It was a full house last nite. We somehow have gotten tics for every game we went to. . It puts a damper on outdoors though. Now onto ac dc tics at 10am

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When is the championship game. If it is like last year it is on the Saturday of Mobridge tourney. If that is the case and with the 90% chance there is no ice in a couple weeks .if there is enough interest maybe I can get something put together for a bunch of people to watch it in town.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like I'm smoking brisket for the FCS championship game again. Has worked last 4yrs so can't change now.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gamecocks and Bison noon eastern time Sat. Jan. 9th. looks like i'll need to burn up a day of vacation to watch.

ESPN2 is carrying the game.

from SB Nation:

No. 1 seed Jacksonville State cruised past Sam Houston State in the FCS semifinals Saturday afternoon, winning 62-10 in Jacksonville. The Gamecocks will face four-time defending FCS champion No. 3 North Dakota State in the championship game Jan. 9 at noon ET on ESPN2.
This is the first FCS Championship Game appearance in Jacksonville State history. The last national title game for the Gamecocks was a 17-13 win over Pittsburg State in the 1992 Division II National Championship Game. North Dakota State beat Richmond 33-7 on Friday to secure its spot.
Jacksonville State scored four plays into the game after recovering a fumble on the opening kickoff, and didn't look back from there. Troymaine Pope made it a two-score game early with a 62-yard TD.

The Gamecocks led 41-10 at halftime, and ended up getting 181 yards and two touchdowns from Pope in the win. Eli Jenkins also had a good game, completing 17 of 23 passes for 247 yards and two touchdowns.
Jacksonville State has an explosive offense, scoring at least 40 points in each playoff game. But remember Bob Stitt's explosive Montana offense, the one that upset North Dakota State in Week 1? The Bison just shredded it in the quarterfinals, beating the Grizzlies 37-6 and allowing just 3.5 yards per play.
You may remember Jacksonville State as the FCS team that nearly beat Auburn. But keeping NDSU from a fifth straight title might be an even tougher task.

Should be a good game!!

Last edited:

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
This will be a great matchup. Jacksonville looks really tough. Great offense. good Defense. But that offense has not been lined up from the Herd yet. Our Defense is on FIRE. Our Offense has been good. Our O line has really shined at helping the run game. We have pretty good chance here.
GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44