next storm commin...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
duel-003.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought a snowblower from Lov2Hnt last fall. I used it once, just because. I have now used it five times in the last two days. I'm tired of moving snow. The worst part, I had a busch light tip over in my pocket. The best part, I had another busch light in my other pocket.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been out at 3am the last 2 days moving snow i am good for a few days now

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This will not do. Both you 'tards know your shi'ite and sport magnificent penises.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nean, can you add a button to the Reply header, it would auto type "I know you are, but what am I?" . It would speed up the sites speed by svn fold.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm right here! How can I help? I know it all. Don't question me!

So nean in between chasing leading edge snow geese living on the front range in Colorado and knowing every two track road in the standing rock back country when will the water freeze and are we going to have enough shad to a have a system with three forage specie's and will lake Oahe be better than lake erie. Thank you for your time Mr dealson. I

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
So nean in between chasing leading edge snow geese living on the front range in Colorado and knowing every two track road in the standing rock back country when will the water freeze and are we going to have enough shad to a have a system with three forage specie's and will lake Oahe be better than lake erie. Thank you for your time Mr dealson. I

Nana-nana boo boo stick your head in do do!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought a snowblower from Lov2Hnt last fall. I used it once, just because. I have now used it five times in the last two days. I'm tired of moving snow. The worst part, I had a busch light tip over in my pocket. The best part, I had another busch light in my other pocket.

Damn dirtymike you are my hero, or you paid attention to all my shenanigans...

a spare ice cold Busch light in the pocket is johnr level genius. ;:;bowdown The student has become the sensei

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33