One of my favorite teachers...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea he's a bad guy because he doesn't coddle this current crop of wusses.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a decent guy. Better than the old hags I had when I was in school.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya, If you rub the wrong person the wrong way you're days are numbered. I joke around too much some days too. Most students like it, but it only takes one nowadays.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't envy you guys, rowdie. My brother has had multiple claims against him. Luckily he's had witnesses to debunk what the kids were telling their parents. I wouldn't make it as an educator.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a shame. He sounds like a great teacher.
I was not so lucky in my youth. We had a nasty old teacher we called cave nose Johnson. You could count all 10,000 of her nose hairs when she looked down upon you in distain.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
He wasn't in the school system when I went ---When he had his last issue a lot of comparisons were made to Paul Tefft --- I am not so sure paul would of made a crack like that. So this girl goes to a shrink and then is ridiculed in front of your classmates by your teacher. Maybe I don't know the "whole story" but if the kid came into class late - he should of showed a pass or been sent down the hall. WTheF did he need to say anything. With the same breath as a kid you can make fun or anyone, bully or play king of the hill. When I was in WF schools -- Cheney got the $%^& beat out of him --we went in the hall an saved the old principal (at that time he was a principal) and believe me he was gratefull. No cops in the school back then --- if you were a teacher and you made some smart ass comment - you had to watch your back no different then a kid who did the same thing. tough guy town.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a bunch of pussies, they would shit a golden brick if they visited Marine Corps recruit training but we were training men to kill people, ah they're still pussies. Our best coaches swore, we deserved it and I think it thickened our skin for future dealings with idiots. The sad thing is you've all had teachers that were complete tools when you were 16 and I bet if you ran into them now and had a conversation with them they'd still be tools.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
He wasn't in the school system when I went ---When he had his last issue a lot of comparisons were made to Paul Tefft --- I am not so sure paul would of made a crack like that. So this girl goes to a shrink and then is ridiculed in front of your classmates by your teacher. Maybe I don't know the "whole story" but if the kid came into class late - he should of showed a pass or been sent down the hall. WTheF did he need to say anything. With the same breath as a kid you can make fun or anyone, bully or play king of the hill. When I was in WF schools -- Cheney got the $%^& beat out of him --we went in the hall an saved the old principal (at that time he was a principal) and believe me he was gratefull. No cops in the school back then --- if you were a teacher and you made some smart ass comment - you had to watch your back no different then a kid who did the same thing. tough guy town.

tefft and I butted heads. I really like the guy but he pushed very liberal ideals in his government class that we didn't agree on. tefft is a vietnam vet, that told great stories so I always really enjoyed his class. Jonas is similar in that he has no filter, but is very genuine. Jonas is a great teacher IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

you didn't happen to go to school with or were friends with a Sinner did you?

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
you didn't happen to go to school with or were friends with a Sinner did you?

We're all sinners, when was the last time you went to church you heathen?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't envy you guys, rowdie. My brother has had multiple claims against him. Luckily he's had witnesses to debunk what the kids were telling their parents. I wouldn't make it as an educator.

...and that's why I teach for a company and not a school. That and I've hated kids ever since I was one. FYI, classes with Prof. Bed Wetter are not demeaning, but they can be hilarious.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
...and that's why I teach for a company and not a school. That and I've hated kids ever since I was one. FYI, classes with Prof. Bed Wetter are not demeaning, but they can be hilarious.

you teach sloppy meat eating?

- - - Updated - - -

weird

- - - Updated - - -

You freakin bridge builder, you

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

What are the lessons of your class? Adult diaper selection? Top rated mattress protectors? Where to find an incontinent mate?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Catheters and their proper placement

- - - Updated - - -

Not drinking any liquids 2 hours prior to sleep, bed pan placement?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a big fan of the above posts by Wagglesynthesis and Capt. Garbage Can. They are extremely amusing and a solid warning not to engage in a battle of wits with these rapscallions.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do agree bed wetter, I have 4 kids and a couple grand kids, and quite honestly don't really like kids, other than my own that is.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a big fan of the above posts by Wagglesynthesis and Capt. Garbage Can. They are extremely amusing and a solid warning not to engage in a battle of wits with these rapscallions.

Capt. Garbagecan - lmao

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

The invited ribbing is still totally worth the original joke. #wetbedsmatter

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jim has ties to my area. Close friends with my family and used to coach at our camps 25+ years ago. He could be a hard ass. But, I thought he was one of the better guys and coaches I've ever met. Like someone else said... too old school for the not so old school. Too bad. But, he will be just fine

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 37
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12