Our "Real Job"

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a Production Manager at a factory in Minto, ND north of grand forks 35 miles, we are called harriston industries and make potato equipment: planters, clodhoppers, cultivators, etc. prior to this i was a professional student, worked at Scheels in forks as an archery tech for a couple years in college, worked as a farm hand for 10 years through middle school high school and college, and was a professional gas pumper in my high school days too in the winters at the local cenex in town.

Opie11

Founding Member
Founding Member
Farmer and sometimes truck driver during winter months. Truck driving motivation depends on how much I need the money and how bad I want to go ice fishing. I also worked at a commercial casework business in Dickinson for 6 years after college in the 90's. Curious how many of you that have oil field related jobs grew up in ND or nearby and how many have moved here? I know the boom has made it possible for quite a few people who did grow up here and had moved elsewhere to find good jobs to move back home if they wanted to. Also thanks to all of you that have served in the military.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I manage the PPG automotive paint & body supply distribution for western North Dakota and eastern Montana, and I'm dipping my toes into part time fish taxidermy.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I work for Retrax as an inventory aficionado. Previously did all of the purchasing. Before that I worked at Acme Tools for 5 years in sales.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a Chiropractor as well as an experienced worm drowner. If fishing tournaments were scored like golf, I would be a pro!

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wholesale propane sales in ND MT WY SD IA MN
Also market butane gas transportation

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76