Our "Real Job"

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a friend in the woodworking business, he has a huge pocket full of cash, and the nicest wood work in his house you would ever see.
Not a bad gig.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a friend in the woodworking business, he has a huge pocket full of cash, and the nicest wood work in his house you would ever see.
Not a bad gig.

Yeah I heard being a insurance agent is not a bad gig either. I could see how.some.could get some satisfaction out of "denied", "denied", "approved"

Gilbert_Huph.jpg

:;:stirthepot

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
I work in software support for point of sale systems in restaurants. Pretty cool actually I enjoy it

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full time Grandpa, with some side trips to the lake for fishing / the hills for hunting / the golf course to drink beer and the race track to fulfill my need for speed. Prior to that, almost 40 years with an industrial machinery manufacturing company.

norm70

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teach, coach high school Football, and Basketball in the Winter and Fall. In the summer coach, field maintenence guy and youth director for all summer baseball and softball programs in Oakes under the age of 12. Also will be a student this summer going for a masters degree.

In the past parks and rec worker type guy, custom applicator and I worked night shift at stop and go in Jamestown for about 2 weeks, didnt get robbed once! free farm laborer for about 18 years.

OOOH and in about a month and a half professional father.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I manage the PPG automotive paint & body supply distribution for western North Dakota and eastern Montana, and I'm dipping my toes into part time fish taxidermy.

So you retired or cashed in your stocks and moved over to prestige worldwide. Which makes complete since now, that is why Juanr is posting in incomplete sentences. MSA was Juanr paint supplier ;:;popcorn

- - - Updated - - -

goldfaced-paint-huffer-sues-companies-for-using-his-awful-mug-shot.jpg

325 WSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
not enough time for that one. My Dr. always said I should I should've been keeping a journal over the years & he was right, but just when you think you've seen it all they will amaze you

Jignjerk

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oilfield crane operator ranging from 45-200ton capacity

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
not enough time for that one. My Dr. always said I should I should've been keeping a journal over the years & he was right, but just when you think you've seen it all they will amaze you

I have an old wrestling teammate that worked at the pen for a while. In his short amount of time, that guy could have put together a 3-part novel. You guys deserve better pay.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have an old wrestling teammate that worked at the pen for a while. In his short amount of time, that guy could have put together a 3-part novel. You guys deserve better pay.

My cousin works there too. Some of the most ridiculous shit imaginable.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54