Pediatric Brain Cancer Raffle

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
If there was ever a time to buy a raffle ticket just for the cause this is it. My coworker's son was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer at a very young age. Their family's lives were turned upside down instantly. Thankfully he was one of the few that actually survived this type of cancer for the time being but they will always worry about it coming back. She shared many stories with me of friends she acquired while down at St. Judes where other kids didn't survive. That really hit home for me as these kids were the same age as my kids and some were normal healthy kids and within only a few months they had passed away.

Pediatric brain cancer is as evil as it gets. If you would like to buy a ticket please get a hold of me or Brooke on the number provided on the flyer. (The Gal and number on the flyer is the mother of the son I am talking about)
buffalo hunt.jpg

Last edited:

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
My youngest daughter's best friend passed away from this. It's the most awful thing my family has had to endure. As most parents with kids know, their friends pretty much become part of your family. My wife rode it out as if she had lost one of her own. I'm a pretty hardened individual and this hit a soft spot for me. I hate knowing that others will have to endure this.

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
drawing is in 3 weeks. I have 4 tickets left on me.

This is a good time to make a donation to a great benefit and then even have a chance at winning a great prize.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84