Property Tax Credit

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Use tax or some stuff" is vague , What would you suggest ? Unless you can set it straight for me, I have yet to hear one reasonable solution that won't cost me more money. Anyone that is 65 or even getting close to qualify for the homestead credit better think hard about that before casting your vote. You will be getting screwed big times if they eliminate property taxes and "figure" out a way how to raise some other tax.
The "way" will be higher taxes on those who don't own property.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve already given multiple solutions to this issue but I guess my IQ isn’t high enough to be taken seriously. State owned bank with record profits 10 years in a row. Money payed in by mostly ND residents for education going back to education…… State mill with record profits. This money ends up in the general fund and likely earmarked to be spent by the Martha Dorothy Henrietta foundation on a museum for quilts…… or for hoverboard lanes brought to you by the “options for travel commission” But first we gotta pay those high price ceos of these non profits and do a few dozen studies. For 10 million

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve already given multiple solutions to this issue but I guess my IQ isn’t high enough to be taken seriously. State owned bank with record profits 10 years in a row. Money payed in by mostly ND residents for education going back to education…… State mill with record profits. This money ends up in the general fund and likely earmarked to be spent by the Martha Dorothy Henrietta foundation on a museum for quilts…… or for hoverboard lanes brought to you by the “options for travel commission” But first we gotta pay those high price ceos of these non profits and do a few dozen studies. For 10 million

What makes you think that if we give them the full control (they will eagerly accept it just watch) , What are the chances that they will just give those monies to the people who pay property taxes ? And then turn around and tell all the foundations and nonprofits that the money has dried up so they are on their own. Not going to happen.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
But first we gotta pay those high price ceos of these non profits and do a few dozen studies. For 10 million
YUP you are correct! Way too many non profits have high paid administrators and receive tax money also. That is NOT right!
I am voting YES just to watch the politicians scramble. I can't believe so many on here are buying into all the SCARE tactics!

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some people don't wanna let the government choose the way to fuck us just for the sake of changing how we get fucked.
Ahhh did my huge dildo message not reach you? Pretty sure we are getting it from the local govt....

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
What makes you think that if we give them the full control (they will eagerly accept it just watch) , What are the chances that they will just give those monies to the people who pay property taxes ? And then turn around and tell all the foundations and nonprofits that the money has dried up so they are on their own. Not going to happen.
That may be. I mean it’s always a possibility but we’re at a point imo that this needs to be pushed through for them to actually do something. Like some stated earlier…. The last time was a warning shot. And I admittedly gave into the scare tactics then. But not again. There won’t be two warning shots. The way my simplified brain see it is this. We have an over collection issue. We have a spending issue and we have a priority of spending issue. We don’t have a money issue at the state level.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then feel fortunate that you have local people who actually listen. But it seems that many counties aren’t as fortunate as you are and are at wits end.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahhh did my huge dildo message not reach you? Pretty sure we are getting it from the local govt....
8AFE7FB0-99F0-4A24-A604-E57770456FE6.jpeg

Freedom bananas

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
And you choose to give that power to the state where your vote will mean less. I don't need to get fucked worse just because your local folks can't figure their shit out
8AFE7FB0-99F0-4A24-A604-E57770456FE6.jpeg

Freedom bananas
Is it really that hard to comprehend you are not truly getting to vote against taxes? You will get fucked either way.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And you choose to give that power to the state where your vote will mean less. I don't need to get fucked worse just because your local folks can't figure their shit out

Is it really that hard to comprehend you are not truly getting to vote against taxes? You will get fucked either way.
Not in my eyes..sending it to the state means more eyes on each part of spending and more fighting between people to spend money here or there..which means nobody will agree which means more than likely money won't be spent on stupid shit or it will be harder...you have commissioners making the call now and that seems to be going wonderfully(pet projects)..I would rather the state make the decisions then those numbskulls. Hopefully if it were to go to the state it creates such a cluster fuck nothing is spent...my 2 cents. You can continue to take the local fucking since that seems to be going well. I will try the other method and see how that fucking goes. If it's even bigger I will vote for something else to see if that works...see how that goes...change might not always be bad...I know it's a scary thing for some people....sand feels warm around the head..very comfy. I would rather go another route and see if it works.

Oh and my vote means less..umm no. It is the same when you have uninformed voters it's irrelevant where your vote is.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not in my eyes..sending it to the state means more eyes on each part of spending and more fighting between people to spend money here or there..which means nobody will agree which means more than likely money won't be spent on stupid shit or it will be harder...you have commissioners making the call now and that seems to be going wonderfully(pet projects)..I would rather the state make the decisions then those numbskulls. Hopefully if it were to go to the state it creates such a cluster fuck nothing is spent...my 2 cents. You can continue to take the local fucking since that seems to be going well. I will try the other method and see how that fucking goes. If it's even bigger I will vote for something else to see if that works...see how that goes...change might not always be bad...I know it's a scary thing for some people....sand feels warm around the head..very comfy. I would rather go another route and see if it works.

Oh and my vote means less..umm no. It is the same when you have uninformed voters it's irrelevant where your vote is.
Your just dragging the rest of us into your problems at our expense. Get involved and start a local meeting going and solve your own problems locally. Until you get rid of them , nothing will change . The money will still follow the same flow chart with the same results, it will just be from a different source.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you guys seeing the $500 credit applied to your estimated tax statement ? I got mine a couple days ago and no mention of it but I have my confirmation email that I applied for it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45