Property Tax Credit

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your just dragging the rest of us into your problems at our expense. Get involved and start a local meeting going and solve your own problems locally. Until you get rid of them , nothing will change . The money will still follow the same flow chart with the same results, it will just be from a different source.
I get what you are saying. I honestly do but that’s a slippery game to play…. When you guys up north end up with 103” of snow and half the county is prevent plant that’s not exactly my problem either….not trying to start anything by that but it’s the same logic.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Your just dragging the rest of us into your problems at our expense. Get involved and start a local meeting going and solve your own problems locally. Until you get rid of them , nothing will change . The money will still follow the same flow chart with the same results, it will just be from a different source.
You have your views I have mine. I have been involved by contacting the numbskulls..this has been addressed in other posts. I don't have time to run for any position..this also has been addressed in other posts. You may feel the money and all will stay the same..I don't....Addressed in another post..

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Not in my eyes..sending it to the state means more eyes on each part of spending and more fighting between people to spend money here or there..which means nobody will agree which means more than likely money won't be spent on stupid shit or it will be harder...you have commissioners making the call now and that seems to be going wonderfully(pet projects)..I would rather the state make the decisions then those numbskulls. Hopefully if it were to go to the state it creates such a cluster fuck nothing is spent...my 2 cents. You can continue to take the local fucking since that seems to be going well. I will try the other method and see how that fucking goes. If it's even bigger I will vote for something else to see if that works...see how that goes...change might not always be bad...I know it's a scary thing for some people....sand feels warm around the head..very comfy. I would rather go another route and see if it works.

Oh and my vote means less..umm no. It is the same when you have uninformed voters it's irrelevant where your vote is.
Your vote most definitely means less it's not even debatable. One out a few thousand or one out of a few million. Being close minded to how this could end up while claiming everyone else has their head in the sand isn't much of an argument either.

Cause a clusterfuck and hope for the best is where this measure is at the moment. MAGA folks hoping for oil money to be spent is another interesting part of this all.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
@Davey Crockett I think I might understand what you are saying. Let me ask you a couple questions. I live in Bismarck and my house’s assessed value keeps increasing at a crazy rate which in turn increases my property taxes. Increases of over 10% a year for several years in a row. Are you saying that where you live, you are not seeing similar increases? Also, let’s say we both live in a 300K home, would your taxes be substantially less than mine because your city and county tax at a much lower rate?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
@Davey Crockett I think I might understand what you are saying. Let me ask you a couple questions. I live in Bismarck and my house’s assessed value keeps increasing at a crazy rate which in turn increases my property taxes. Increases of over 10% a year for several years in a row. Are you saying that where you live, you are not seeing similar increases? Also, let’s say we both live in a 300K home, would your taxes be substantially less than mine because your city and county tax at a much lower rate?
Yes

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not in my eyes..sending it to the state means more eyes on each part of spending and more fighting between people to spend money here or there..which means nobody will agree which means more than likely money won't be spent on stupid shit or it will be harder...you have commissioners making the call now and that seems to be going wonderfully(pet projects)..I would rather the state make the decisions then those numbskulls. Hopefully if it were to go to the state it creates such a cluster fuck nothing is spent...my 2 cents. You can continue to take the local fucking since that seems to be going well. I will try the other method and see how that fucking goes. If it's even bigger I will vote for something else to see if that works...see how that goes...change might not always be bad...I know it's a scary thing for some people....sand feels warm around the head..very comfy. I would rather go another route and see if it works.

Oh and my vote means less..umm no. It is the same when you have uninformed voters it's irrelevant where your vote is.
Really???? Do you realize how many projects go over budget that nobody gives a shit about? How much travel expenses are unaccounted for? How much shady money shit in general happens right under our noses (Stenehjem and his cronies, the pedophile, Jason Dockter, it goes on).

I know it would feel good to stick it to the man but there’s no way we come out ahead. I foresee Fargo sucking up more to create safe spaces for immigrants, and the small towns can go fuck themselves. If you think it’s hard to get an answer from the local county Joe wait until the geniuses like Eberle, Schriber-Beck, the Rubys, and Rios get to decide who pays and where it goes.

Why not an initiated measure that clearly states primary dwelling goes untaxed, commercial and agricultural property still is, and clean up school budgeting. Everyone is happy unless this is some sort of angry mob group-think.

agriffith

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you guys seeing the $500 credit applied to your estimated tax statement ? I got mine a couple days ago and no mention of it but I have my confirmation email that I applied for it.
We had a slip in with our statement saying it does not show the $500.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
My taxes have changed around a couple percent a year the last few years. Tax rate down but value up enough to add a bit but not the 10% plus some are supposedly seeing.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Your vote most definitely means less it's not even debatable. One out a few thousand or one out of a few million. Being close minded to how this could end up while claiming everyone else has their head in the sand isn't much of an argument either.

Cause a clusterfuck and hope for the best is where this measure is at the moment. MAGA folks hoping for oil money to be spent is another interesting part of this all.
Libtard is definitely fitting

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Really???? Do you realize how many projects go over budget that nobody gives a shit about? How much travel expenses are unaccounted for? How much shady money shit in general happens right under our noses (Stenehjem and his cronies, the pedophile, Jason Dockter, it goes on).

I know it would feel good to stick it to the man but there’s no way we come out ahead. I foresee Fargo sucking up more to create safe spaces for immigrants, and the small towns can go fuck themselves. If you think it’s hard to get an answer from the local county Joe wait until the geniuses like Eberle, Schriber-Beck, the Rubys, and Rios get to decide who pays and where it goes.

Why not an initiated measure that clearly states primary dwelling goes untaxed, commercial and agricultural property still is, and clean up school budgeting. Everyone is happy unless this is some sort of angry mob group-think.
I will vote for change...I am not scared of what may or may not happen. Could the legislature add that? Yup. Not going to vote it don't because it doesn't. I can make the same phone calls and emails to then requesting it to he added if I feel it's needed. I don't see any reason to vote it down because of that.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you guys seeing the $500 credit applied to your estimated tax statement ? I got mine a couple days ago and no mention of it but I have my confirmation email that I applied for it.
It shows towards the bottom of the page, Burleigh county

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clearly bravo, it's a safe bet you do not own any commercial or agricultural property.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45