Rejected for loan

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the “woke” culture has caught up to our poor Mort … sad really
First why the fuck would you apply online for anything???? You just internetted all your info out to god knows where ;:;banghead

Big banks big names SUCK! They don’t care about little guy and usually have very little if any wiggle room

If you are serious your best bet is with local bank or credit union, and in person, sign actual papers and let them process in house not send all your information over to china, india or nigeria … :confused:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey, I wired Rafiki a bunch of money awhile ago. Seems like a great guy. Must be busy though as I haven’t been able to get ahold of him since the transfer.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you bank local or some online bank? I would think if you have done business locally they should know your history and pull some strings for you if need be...Credit Union may be the way to go.
You can always tell them you are planning to bring Shamala, your mail order bride, to the States to live with you and she can help with the payments.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can send you cash at 15% interest but you will need to sign the contract in blood. If you cop out on paying I will have to send Guido break your legs and collect payment. :;:muahaha

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
damn, in a class of there own, bankers db

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think your location and occupation have a lot to do with it. I can imagine after the last boom and bust that when online lenders see North Dakota and Oilfield on the same application they run regardless of credit score. Unless you bank locally and build a strong relationship with a lender you are just a number these days.

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
ive heard morton will find financing for a new barndominium, is it a house or is it a shop, whats it worth?? most banks don't wanna touch em... just what i was told by a concrete pump operator who said they coulden't keep up pumping concrete for them a few years ago.

this is meant for the guy mentioning trouble with bandominium financing, i apoligaze i didn't reply correctly to his post.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33