replace home a/c

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I paid $100 to have the local sound system guys install my new sorround sound box. They were there for just over an hour, I gave them on the spot the money needed, and the system sounds better than ever. Sure I could have hooked it up myself, but getting a guy that does this for a living, setting all the zones etc, was money well spent.

Guy put in my water heater a few weeks back, he charged $500 and was there for a few hours, plus a Sunday stop to try to get the old girl going for about an hour. These guys aren't doing this shit for a good time. It is the cost of owning stuff. Glad we have these guys would hate to be without experts

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I paid $100 to have the local sound system guys install my new sorround sound box. They were there for just over an hour, I gave them on the spot the money needed, and the system sounds better than ever. Sure I could have hooked it up myself, but getting a guy that does this for a living, setting all the zones etc, was money well spent.

Guy put in my water heater a few weeks back, he charged $500 and was there for a few hours, plus a Sunday stop to try to get the old girl going for about an hour. These guys aren't doing this shit for a good time. It is the cost of owning stuff. Glad we have these guys would hate to be without experts
Good and honest experts

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88