sounds like a bunch of speed demons to me - hee hee

- - - Updated - - -

probably an addict who looked in rear view mirror and saw this

ghost-%281%29.jpg

nope

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its amazing how pissed off people get on the road, myself included. When a guy thinks about it you realize how dumb it is to get mad and escalate a situation. Things can get out of hand in a hurry and change lives forever over stupid BS. I try not to get too mad anymore, but It would be so much easier if all you dumb-asses just stayed out of my way! :::

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
The PD use to obscure themselves about 50 foot off the street behind some signs and a kids wooden play set on 52nd St at the water plant. When the apartments were being put up on Lincoln Rd they would hide about 75 feet or so off the road on the roads leading into the construction area. They use to like to sit on the south side of the building at the intersection of Lincoln Rd and Airway Ave then shot the radar down Lincoln Rd. Also bust people that did rolling stops or failed to use turn signals at the stop signs at that intersection. Now with the detour they like to get in between 2 cars on the Eckleson Rd OR sit behind cars pass the intersection of Eckleson Rd and Benteen Dr facing north. Over on 66th St they like to sit on a field access behind some brush that's in the ditch, south of the round-about a little less than 1/2 a mile. Going north of the round-about they like to sit back a ways off the side streets to get you speeding coming by the school before the 45 mph zone and again before the 55 mph zone. They like to do the same to people not slowing down enough coming into Lincoln that way.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate douche bag drivers or when people aren't paying attention to driving but I've learned to be a little more patient before doing something dumb like giving the finger. I know too many people. Have by accident given the bird to someone I know.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The PD use to obscure themselves about 50 foot off the street behind some signs and a kids wooden play set on 52nd St at the water plant. When the apartments were being put up on Lincoln Rd they would hide about 75 feet or so off the road on the roads leading into the construction area. They use to like to sit on the south side of the building at the intersection of Lincoln Rd and Airway Ave then shot the radar down Lincoln Rd. Also bust people that did rolling stops or failed to use turn signals at the stop signs at that intersection. Now with the detour they like to get in between 2 cars on the Eckleson Rd OR sit behind cars pass the intersection of Eckleson Rd and Benteen Dr facing north. Over on 66th St they like to sit on a field access behind some brush that's in the ditch, south of the round-about a little less than 1/2 a mile. Going north of the round-about they like to sit back a ways off the side streets to get you speeding coming by the school before the 45 mph zone and again before the 55 mph zone. They like to do the same to people not slowing down enough coming into Lincoln that way.

I talked to a Lincoln officer several months ago just for the fun of it. Seemed like a really nice guy, but then again I wasn't doing anything illegal either. Anyway, he pretty much admitted the reason they pull people over for petty infractions is because they are looking for drugs. Sounded like there's an inordinate amount of illegal stuff going through Lincoln. And it ain't all herbal.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate douche bag drivers or when people aren't paying attention to driving but I've learned to be a little more patient before doing something dumb like giving the finger. I know too many people. Have by accident given the bird to someone I know.

You too, ehh?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I exchanged bird viewing one time in Mandan--- didn't think anymore of it ---- I was driving to slow and the guy behind me wanted to pass but it was on a hill so he didn't but when he did he flipped me off -- of course I had to show him my bird too :) Anyway I made my turn and was in a parking lot looking at a sign on a door stopped -- I went to take off and the guy was out of his car running up to my car like he was going to beat the $hit out me. You could tell he was pissed. So we went forward and then stopped and then he ran up to us again. We went forward then he went back to his car and ran up on us. I go back out into the street and did the speed limit then he did the surging on my tail and surging like he was going to hit me from the side. Then he sped by and flipped again. I didn't return one this time. My brother was in the back seat we were hunting that weekend - guns had the magazines fully loaded. What would of he did if he caught up to us ? And the wrong guy in the back seat (tinted windows) - click.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm yeah...It's a good idea to have the non-emergency number for Central Dispatch available. If you're out of town ask 911 to connect you to non-emergency.

- - - Updated - - -

Be polite, quick and to the point. Nothing else but "Connect me with non-emergency please--I'm driving". ZERO "My name is Warren from Epping, ND" or "I don't want to take up your time on this line with this FILL IN THE BLANK". "Please connect me with a non-emergency line, I'm driving."; that is ALL. If they want more information, they will ask. Again, be brief IE: "traffic complaint", "fender bender" etc.

Don't explain you'll be brief. Be effing brief. Know your location and direction of travel.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha, brings back memories. Wife and I were driving down 6th street NW in town one day. Some dick was fallowing so close I could barely see his hood let alone his lights, as I slam on the breaks I open the door, and jump out, and run back to his car, he cracks his window as I proceed to chew his ass really good. Told him if he didn't get off my ass I was going to pull him out of the crack in his window and stomp a mudd hole. After that he never got closer than a half block away! ;:;rofl I have since calmed down a little. ;:;boozerWife was none to happy.;:;badidea

Last edited:

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha, brings back memories. Wife and I were driving down 6th street NW in town one day. Some dick was fallowing so close I could barely see his hood let alone his lights, as I slam on the breaks I open the door, and jump out, and run back to his car, he cracks his window as I proceed to chew his ass really good. Told him if he didn't get off my ass I was going to pull him out of the crack in his window and stomp a mudd hole. After that he never got closer than a half block away! ;:;rofl I have since calmed down a little. ;:;boozerWife was none to happy.;:;badidea
I refrain from doing this stuff if the wife is with out of fear of the other guy being a total badass and beating the shit out of me in front of my wife. How embarrassing would that be?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
One is putting his own life into someone else's hands when you play the "road rage game". Bugs me when someone is darn near hooked to my receiver hitch but i either pull over and let them by, slow down, or speed up a little. I won't keep speeding up that is for sure. Seems like here in Bismarck we have more women who tailgate trying to get one to speed up.
You never know when some clown will pull a gun doing his road rage thing. Life is too darn short and too many people are nuts nowadays!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that was some fun reading....And I though MN had all the dickheads driving these days,the scary ones are texting,spot'em a mile away weaving from side to side.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56