Russia-gate 2.0?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems the Biden administration is using the Russia narrative to fearmonger and go after its political opponents again this election... Is anyone still buying it?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tim Pool's response on X:
My statement regarding allegations and the DOJ Indictment Should these allegations prove true, I as well as the other personalities and commentators were deceived and are victims. I cannot speak for anyone else at the company as to what they do or to what they are instructed The Culture War Podcast was licensed by Tenet Media, it existed well before any license agreement with Tenet and it will continue to exist after any such agreement expires. The only change with the agreement was that the location of the live broadcast moved to Tenet's Youtube Channel. I and TCW never produced any content for Tenet Media. Never at any point did anyone other than I have full editorial control of the show and the contents of the show are often apolitical. Examples include discussing spirituality, dating, and videos games. The show is produced in its entirety by our local team without input from anyone external to the company TCW is separate company not associated with http://Timcast.com or other properties. It exists solely for the production of the Culture War Podcast That being said, we still do not know what is true as these are only allegations. Putin is a scumbag, Russia sucks donkey balls And to the journalists who wish to jump the gun, create their own narrative, or lie about what is currently going on, you can eat my irish ass

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn’t Putin just put out a statement saying Russia endorses Kamala Harris? Read it somewhere but not sure if it’s true. If it is there goes that plan for the dems

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Didn’t Putin just put out a statement saying Russia endorses Kamala Harris? Read it somewhere but not sure if it’s true. If it is there goes that plan for the dems
I watched the video of it…I think he was being a smart ass/sarcastic. Libs take everything seriously so it should stick. 🤣

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know are there actually people dumb enough to fall for that ------- again? I suppose, I'm 76 years old and every election the democrats say the reoublicans want to take away your social security. They have never even talked about such a thing, but every four years the democrat voters believe it.
They got us in this mess and now they want us to believe their the people to fix it. Don't voters know when democrats say this it's because they think their base has the IQ of the average door knob? Hmmmm they could be on to something.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't know are there actually people dumb enough to fall for that ------- again? I suppose, I'm 76 years old and every election the democrats say the reoublicans want to take away your social security. They have never even talked about such a thing, but every four years the democrat voters believe it.
They got us in this mess and now they want us to believe their the people to fix it. Don't voters know when democrats say this it's because they think their base has the IQ of the average door knob? Hmmmm they could be on to something.
They must be related to camper. (Door Knob)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
They must be related to camper. (Door Knob)

hey wally world, I saw you mention that you are trying to help Camper with your name calling that's getting old. Do you not see the pattern ? Camper says he lives in your brain rent free and you keep confirming it so It's You that needs help.

google is your best friend the first step is admitting you have a problem.

What is the psychology behind name-calling?

What's at the Root of Name-Calling? Calling others names they do not deserve stems from insecurities, displaced aggression, or the need to dominate and/or control a partner/friend/coworker/etc. Those who do not have much ego strength build themselves up by tearing down innocent others.Aug 24, 2024

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49